Diddy Puts Drake In Hospital

Main Pop Girl

: Oh my goodness, I really love both artists and more so Drake.

I could never wrap my head around why and how artists can't get along and end up being involved in such shameless scandals. I understand that although they are celebrities, they also are human and have feelings as well as emotions but honestly as a public figure there are certain standards that one needs to uphold and show cast.

This is very tasteless as fans from all across the globe look up to such artists to perhaps guide them in everyday life and look to their music to relax and forget about their issues. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that celebrities are perfect but all I am saying is they need to behave a certain way when in the public eye(which I suppose is everyday)so as to save face.

This has made me really sad. I do hope that it is only a rumor and if not that they can sort it out.

I don't feel sorry for drake they are all as bad as each other and suing for a dislocated shoulder is pathetic in my opinion. Here if you have a fight and you lose you go away and lick your wounds then you would shake hands and move on.  You don't start suing in any case it takes two people to have a fight so both are at fault and both are probably enjoying all the publicity that came with it.

How does recording a song over an instrumental that someone isn't using justify being punched tho? :vacuum: Diddy is the one at fault here for being a middle aged man acting like a child, and escalating what could have been an easy conversation (or just a silent grudge) into a physical fight. It was completely uncalled for and unnecessary tbh.

Seriously. Like Diddy legit had over 8 month as did Drake and did nothing and he's gonna get mad that this dude came up and made a hit? This is petty jealousy tbh.

Agreed. Sean is just pissed because Dirty Money flopped and he hasn't had a hit since 'Tell Me'. :morning:

While Young Money flourished. And More like since "Hello Good Morning" and that was Dirty Money's song  :stretcher:

More like since 'Coming Home', and that was Skylar Grey's song. :shocked:

True! Diddy's such a fucking flop.

Gorl bai. :vacuum: Even Dawn Richard is making more waves than he is rn.

Shit, even Cassie be doing better than him and they're dating.  :morning:

Are they still together? :shocked: No wonder she hasn't got an album out, she's set for life! :stretcher:

I think so. I thought she was going to come out with a new album.

She's been going to come out with a new album since 2007 tho. :stretcher:

At least we got that Rockabyebaby mixtape!

That's true! Although I think I've only listened to each song on that mixtape like once. :stretcher: I wish we'd gotten the album 'King of Hearts' was meant to be on.

I don't think anyone listened to it more than once. :stretcher:  Right! I liked that song a lot.  :

Just pathetic! I don't really care  for Drake much, but he doesn't deserve a  beat down from a full grown arse man in the shape of Diddy, if indeed this is a true story. As for Diddy, he ought to know better at his age. I mean, is this even a true story?! I wouldn't put it past these guys to have staged a publicity stunt. Oh well, call me cynical!

: Oh my goodness, I really love both artists and more so Drake.

I could never wrap my head around why and how artists can't get along and end up being involved in such shameless scandals. I understand that although they are celebrities, they also are human and have feelings as well as emotions but honestly as a public figure there are certain standards that one needs to uphold and show cast.

This is very tasteless as fans from all across the globe look up to such artists to perhaps guide them in everyday life and look to their music to relax and forget about their issues. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that celebrities are perfect but all I am saying is they need to behave a certain way when in the public eye(which I suppose is everyday)so as to save face.

This has made me really sad. I do hope that it is only a rumor and if not that they can sort it out.

I do see what you mean, but at the same time I don't think any fans should be looking up to most rappers as role models. :stretcher: I mean, it's a different thing if your child is like looking up to a Disney star, but basically a new rapper dies or is sent to prison every month, so I don't know why people would expect anything more from them. :vacuum:

But I do agree, it's sad that they've set up such a bad situation and still haven't learned to rise above this kind of thing.

This has made me really sad. I do hope that it is only a rumor and if not that they can sort it out.

I do see what you mean, but at the same time I don't think any fans should be looking up to most rappers as role models. :stretcher: I mean, it's a different thing if your child is like looking up to a Disney star, but basically a new rapper dies or is sent to prison every month, so I don't know why people would expect anything more from them. :vacuum:

But I do agree, it's sad that they've set up such a bad situation and still haven't learned to rise above this kind of thing.

Cause of the damn Jews.  :vacuum:

lYv5Y5s.gif

Cause of the damn Jews.  :vacuum:

lYv5Y5s.gif

HAHA. Nah, dude, not being a dick, but I mean because of those secret meetings back in the 80s/90s? Do you not know about them?

:'( Oh my goodness, I really love both artists and more so Drake.

lYv5Y5s.gif

HAHA. Nah, dude, not being a dick, but I mean because of those secret meetings back in the 80s/90s? Do you not know about them?

What sort of Illuminati shit are you buying into here? :stretcher: Please don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks that the government created AIDS to kill black people.

lYv5Y5s.gif

What sort of Illuminati shit are you buying into here? :stretcher: Please don't tell me you're one of those people who thinks that the government created AIDS to kill black people.

It's not Illuminati. At least, I didn't perceive it that way...

But basically there was this secret meeting in the 80's/90's in which a bunch of suits came together and decided that instead of supporting rappers who talked about positive things, such as politics, self love/respect, and for others, they decided they're going to support rappers who talked about gangs and violence in hopes to influence future generations to become more viscous in hopes to fill their private owned jails in order to gain more money for their companies.

lYv5Y5s.gif

But basically there was this secret meeting in the 80's/90's in which a bunch of suits came together and decided that instead of supporting rappers who talked about positive things, such as politics, self love/respect, and for others, they decided they're going to support rappers who talked about gangs and violence in hopes to influence future generations to become more viscous in hopes to fill their private owned jails in order to gain more money for their companies.

Whitney-Receipts.gif

And Vigilant Citizen will not be accepted as a reliable source. :morning:

lYv5Y5s.gif

Whitney-Receipts.gif

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

lYv5Y5s.gif

Whitney-Receipts.gif

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

I can't at you buying into this conspiracy theory...:vacuum: