Psyduck - PSYMAZING

Kevinn Edu

It's good, but it would sound better with my vocals on it. :magic:

Then do something about it, lil bitch.

Talk about disrespecting your own work.... you couldn't have called the Princess of Nature to help out.

Am I smelling a battle for the beat?

There's no competition. Matilda's so-called "music" has nothing on my flawless, operatic tones. :hail:

Sorry my music is too high brow for you. I recorded a entire EP in 2 weeks and filmed 6 videos as well. Get on my level or I will give you a 50 yard cunt punt to remember. Bitch I'm like Bjork and you are like Katy :magic:

Talk about disrespecting your own work.... you couldn't have called the Princess of Nature to help out.

There's no competition. Matilda's so-called "music" has nothing on my flawless, operatic tones. :hail:

Sorry my music is too high brow for you. I recorded a entire EP in 2 weeks and filmed 6 videos as well. Get on my level or I will give you a 50 yard cunt punt to remember. Bitch I'm like Bjork and you are like Katy :magic:

Oh-Snap.gif

Given how rushed and messy the "EP" sounds, I'm surprised it even took you two weeks to put together! Go back to your cave, slap that tiny pre-pubescent dick against a rock and call it music Gollum, the queens on the forum have grown tired of you. :magic:

Given how rushed and messy the "EP" sounds, I'm surprised it even took you two weeks to put together! Go back to your cave, slap that tiny pre-pubescent dick against a rock and call it music Gollum, the queens on the forum have grown tired of you. :magic:

:magic:  I am not getting tired of me so that's a false statement!  :magic:

Our shade has gone too far but

Where's your messy EP

:magic:

/spoiler]

550.gif

:magic:  I am not getting tired of me so that's a false statement!  :magic:

Where's your messy EP

/spoiler]

tumblr_n939cjFBht1rr883co1_500.gif

:magic:  I am not getting tired of me so that's a false statement!  :magic:

Where's your messy EP

/spoiler]

When did I say I was releasing an EP my precious? :magic:

tumblr_mcspb0ZJ3C1qfqdfr.gif

TOSTB owns the copyright on the phrase "50 yard cunt punt", as it was for the first time ever, used in the fabulous promotional single Miss Phat Coochie. As such, you must pay $10 million in fees to the Haus of TOSTB for use of the phrase without prior approval from TOSTB. Please do not use this phrase in the future without approval or the Haus will be forced to press charges. Thank you and have lovely day. [img alt=:magic:]http://pophatesfags.org/forum/Smileys/Invision/-magic-.gif

TOSTB owns the copyright on the phrase "50 yard cunt punt", as it was for the first time ever, used in the fabulous promotional single Miss Phat Coochie. As such, you must pay $10 million in fees to the Haus of TOSTB for use of the phrase without prior approval from TOSTB. Please do not use this phrase in the future without approval or the Haus will be forced to press charges. Thank you and have lovely day. [img alt=:magic:]http://pophatesfags.org/forum/Smileys/Invision/-magic-.gif

#HausofMoTSB  :evil:

Sorry my music is too high brow for you. I recorded a entire EP in 2 weeks and filmed 6 videos as well. Get on my level or I will give you a 50.00000000001 yard cunt punt to remember. Bitch I'm like Bjork and you are like Katy :magic:

TOSTB owns the copyright on the phrase "50 yard cunt punt", as it was for the first time ever, used in the fabulous promotional single Miss Phat Coochie. As such, you must pay $10 million in fees to the Haus of TOSTB for use of the phrase without prior approval from TOSTB. Please do not use this phrase in the future without approval or the Haus will be forced to press charges. Thank you and have lovely day. [img alt=:magic:]http://pophatesfags.org/forum/Smileys/Invision/-magic-.gif

#HausofMoTSB  :evil:

Fixed it so I am not infringing your rights!  :magic: