New Store Items!

Main Pop Girl

Here's a thread for me to shamelessly self-promote whenever we add new items to the

PHF store. :magic: I'm making all my family and friends t-shirts for Christmas so I'm gonna be uploading them all to RedBubble so I can buy them off myself. :stretcher: Feel free to do the same! And keep in mind the watermarks of PopHatesFags won't be on the final product. ;)

The first new addition we have is this luxurious, beautiful President Bartlet t-shirt! Perfect for any fan of The West Wing. :magic:

flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Here's all the goodies I won from The Apprentice task 3 ;)

The bigger one of a poster and the rest are stickers :D 

0301160928.jpg

0301160928a.jpg

0301160928b.jpg

0301160928c.jpg

I love this so much! :hail: What's the quality like of everything? I've only ever ordered shirts before! How are the stickers shaped? It seems like they're cut out kinda weirdly, do they look okay?

Just now, Countess said:

I love this so much! :hail: What's the quality like of everything? I've only ever ordered shirts before! How are the stickers shaped? It seems like they're cut out kinda weirdly, do they look okay?

The poster is a little flimsy, but I think it was because I got an art print or something? It doesn't stay in a frame well so I might just tape it to my love shrine (it's a shelf where I put things from people I love <3) The stickers are really good though! The 'stop being poor' and 'no its becky' stickers are cut weirdly because of the transparent background. They're easy to peel off and put back on and look great in person. :D

13 hours ago, trayertrash said:

The poster is a little flimsy, but I think it was because I got an art print or something? It doesn't stay in a frame well so I might just tape it to my love shrine (it's a shelf where I put things from people I love <3) The stickers are really good though! The 'stop being poor' and 'no its becky' stickers are cut weirdly because of the transparent background. They're easy to peel off and put back on and look great in person. :D

You are too sweet! <3 I'm so glad you like them and I hope you find a good spot for the stickers! Do you like the stickers with the transparent background, or would you have preferred them to be just blocks? I could always go back and redo them so they didn't have the weird shapes. ;) 

9 hours ago, Countess said:

You are too sweet! <3 I'm so glad you like them and I hope you find a good spot for the stickers! Do you like the stickers with the transparent background, or would you have preferred them to be just blocks? I could always go back and redo them so they didn't have the weird shapes. ;) 

I like the weird shapes because I too am a weird shape. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived