Britney Working on New Songs

Main Pop Girl

914462_322832874564635_1796878580_n.jpg

Studio today! Yay!

She posted this on Instagram the other day! Plus, a few months ago Exhale reported that she was working on a new E.P. for release later this year, which she would be able to promote on tour, although this was never confirmed.

Watch her turn out to be doing a voice-over for Rio 3 alongside will.i.am tho. :shocked:

Smokeny! :hail:

OMG, I JUST NOTICED THAT. :shocked: How unhealthy for her vocal chords to be smoking in the studio tbh...:stretcher:

Starbucksney tho! :magic:

I'm only happy that we will get new music to replace Britney Jean and pretend it never happened  :hail:

Right? :stretcher: Tbh I'd just be happy with an album of BJ leftovers tho...I'm still gagging for those Danja and Dev Hynes tracks. :'(

Right? :stretcher: Tbh I'd just be happy with an album of BJ leftovers tho...I'm still gagging for those Danja and Dev Hynes tracks. :'(

Well, her new contract with RCA it's for 4 albums and she in full control of the people/songs that will end up in the album, remember the last album Brit did this 100% was Blackout.  :hail: :hail: :hail:

Well, her new contract with RCA it's for 4 albums and she in full control of the people/songs that will end up in the album, remember the last album Brit did this 100% was Blackout.  :hail: :hail: :hail:

Her new contract is for four years?! I'm surprised tbh! I remember when she said she was thinking about retiring after the POM tour. But I'm sure there'll be a greatest hits in there somewhere as well, and maybe even B In The Mix: Part 3?

I'm not gonna get up my hopes for the next album like I did with BJ tho. But if, and it's a big if, she really is ready to take control of her career, then I'll be here for it. :morning:

Her new contract is for four years?! I'm surprised tbh! I remember when she said she was thinking about retiring after the POM tour. But I'm sure there'll be a greatest hits in there somewhere as well, and maybe even B In The Mix: Part 3?

I'm not gonna get up my hopes for the next album like I did with BJ tho. But if, and it's a big if, she really is ready to take control of her career, then I'll be here for it. :morning:

Maybe it's just for 4 so she can decide to move to another label orr quit it for goods. I just want new good music tbh

Don't forget Soft Tissuney! :hail:

YASSS! Slay us Soft Tissuney! :hail: But let's not ignore Watchney standing there looking all flawless...:rockon:

Maybe it's just for 4 so she can decide to move to another label orr quit it for goods. I just want new good music tbh

Me too. :'( Still waiting for the Gaga collab to save both their careers and pop music in general...:'(