Joan Rivers Hospitalized; Heart Stops Beating

Nah, I know she's made fun of herself and I know that she was a human being capable of compassion and emotions and what not but her making fun of deaths has never fell good with me. That's why I don't like her. She didn't have respect for the dead which is, to me at least, the most disrespectful thing a person can do. I do consider her a sad loss, but I just never liked her for that reason.

Fair enough tbh. I guess I'm pretty lenient when it comes to comedy. Like I don't care if people are joking about the holocaust, war, poverty or what, as long as the jokes funny enough. :morning:

Fair enough tbh. I guess I'm pretty lenient when it comes to comedy. Like I don't care if people are joking about the holocaust, war, poverty or what, as long as the jokes funny enough. :morning:

minaj, you would hate us mexicans, we take the death like something to celebrate about, it's great tho. We even make "Calaberitas", poems about the people that passed away, but with a little shady joke in it.

minaj, you would hate us mexicans, we take the death like something to celebrate about, it's great tho. We even make "Calaberitas", poems about the people that passed away, but with a little shady joke in it.

I am Mexican :stretcher: I mean, I do celebrate death, I feel like we should celebrate lives and all the person did while alive, I'm widdit, but I just don't like when people are disrespectful to the dead. Feel me?