Courtney Love's Betrayals: Almost As Bad As Gaga's

Inspired by Cypher's List of Gaga's Betrayals, here is a list of the all of the broken promises from the queen of rock.

Songs

Amen Was mentioned as a possible first single to Courtney's solo album (then untitled), performed live but no known studio version exists.

Bette Davis Eyes (cover) Announced for the covers EP.

California Announced the be the b-side to her single Wedding Day, replaced with You Know My Name as a double a-side

Can You Make Me Cry Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Car Crash Final "polished" version announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list. A demo version has leaked.

Don't You Forget About Me (cover) Announced for the covers EP. A low quality recording was leaked online in 2011.

The Depths Of My Despair Original version of Amen, recorded but no info on whether it was supposed to be a Hole or solo release. Low quality acoustic studio recording leaked online in 2011.

Everything I Tough Announced for Died Blonde. It has been recorded but was never released nor leaked.

Good In Bed Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

How Dirty Girls Get Clean (Candy Version) Announced for the official release of The Rehab tapes but an early demo leaked under the bootleg The Rehab Demos.

I See Red Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

I'll Keep It With Mine (cover) Announced for the untitled covers EP.

In My Gutters Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Last Will And Testament Announced between the Nobody's Daughter and (possible) Died Blonde era. No known recording exists.

Leading Man Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

My Bedroom Walls Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Nobody's Daughter (Original Version) Announced for The Rehab Tapes, leaked under The Rehab Demos.

Number One Genius Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Pretty Your Whole Life Was mentioned as a possible song for Nobody's Daughter and for her (then untitled) solo album, performed live but no known studio version exists

Sad But True Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list. Possible Metallica cover, but could be an original song.

Stand Up Mother Fucker Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list. (Leaked)

Sunset Marquis Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list. (Leaked)

Too Much Dope Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Wildfire Announced for Nobody's Daughter, but cut from the final track list.

Albums

Died Blonde An alleged upcoming solo album. Several release dates have been announced, but nothing has been released. The supposed lead singles, You Know My Name and Wedding Day, were officially released in May of 2014, but they may end up being just stand alone singles. The cancellation of the album has been announced numberous times, though, Courtney still says she's working on her solo album.

How Dirty Girls Get Clean Original title of Nobody's Daughter. It was supposed to be an nearly acoustic only album.

Nobody's Daughter (Solo Version) A solo (non-Hole) version of Nobody's Daughter was supposed to be released until finally settling on it being a Hole album. It's not known if the concept was the same as How Dirty Girls Get Clean

The Rehab Tape An official release of songs recorded during Courtney's stint in rehab was said to have an official release in 2010. A bootleg titled The Rehab Demos leaked online. An very early version of Stand Up Mother Fucker leaked in 2007, but the bootleg did not leak in full until 2010.

Untitled covers EP And EP of cover songs during Hole and solo era.

Untitled outtakes EP An EP of outtakes from the per-Nobody's Daughter Hole eras was discussed being released as a 'gift' for fans who were disappointed with Nobody's Daughter. For unknown reasons it was scrapped. Those flop ass bitches who don't appreciate the perfection of ND don't deserve shit anyway. That album is a lyrical masterpiece and is literally the greatest album ever writte  :morning:

Miscellaneous

Beautiful Son (Music Video) No footage has leaked, though, it is said to show Kurt Cobain wearing one of Courtney's dresses. It's not known if the video was meant to be used as an official video or just a home recording made for fun.

Princess Ai (U.S. digital manga release) It was released only in Japan, but was supposed to have an official U.S. release a few weeks later. For unknown reasons (presumably due to Princess Ai's failure in America) the release was canceled.

Princess iI: Ai-Lan Chronicles A movie based on the manga written by Courtney that uses live action and animation. A trailer was released, but the film has never been released. It is unknown if the full movie was ever finished or if the trailer was created just to test fan reactions.

Girl With The Most Cake (autobiography) An autobiography of Courtney has been discussed for nearly a decade, but in 2012, Courtney announced she was officially working on it. The 400+ page book has been scrapped several times, though, Courtney has stated she's still interested in releasing it.

Hole Reunion Tour I'm glad about this one tbh. People need to get over the fact that the Celebrity Skin era is over & accept the new version of Hole  :morning:

Wedding Day Music Video A music video for her single Wedding Day was supposed to be released, but has been scrapped. Hopefully it'll leak like the Samantha video did  :rockon:

She is the ultimate Hot Mess, and that is why I love her. Against all odds, she is still alive and kicking ass. Plus she threw a shoe at madonna. We must never forget that wonderful moment. She is a Goddess and I love her :D<3

P.S. I love your Hole/Courtney downloads. I need to get them I just glanced. Thank you for that.

Omg, she really does have a lot of unreleased shit! :shocked: I can deal with unreleased songs and stuff, but when artists have entirely unheard albums, that's just sooooo infuriating. Like it's a whole body of work that they must have been proud of at one time, but we've heard nothing from it. :'(

Omg, she really does have a lot of unreleased shit! :shocked: I can deal with unreleased songs and stuff, but when artists have entirely unheard albums, that's just sooooo infuriating. Like it's a whole body of work that they must have been proud of at one time, but we've heard nothing from it. :'(

I can deal with unreleased too, some shit just doesn't make the cut, but this bitch keeps promising songs that will never see the light of day. :vacuum:

She is the ultimate Hot Mess, and that is why I love her. Against all odds, she is still alive and kicking ass. Plus she threw a shoe at madonna. We must never forget that wonderful moment. She is a Goddess and I love her :D<3

P.S. I love your Hole/Courtney downloads. I need to get them I just glanced. Thank you for that.

That's why we all love her <3

Aw, thanks :D I hope you enjoy it :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

I can deal with unreleased too, some shit just doesn't make the cut, but this bitch keeps promising songs that will never see the light of day. :vacuum:

That's why we all love her <3

Aw, thanks :D I hope you enjoy it :D :D :D

That's annoying too tbh...like Gaga with 'Onion Girl' and 'Temple'. Why hype things up if you're not gonna come through with the goods? :vacuum:

Guest ShiningMoonlight

Wasn't there going tone a video for Wedding Day as well? She instagramed something about it. I was so excited about Died Blonde.

Guest ShiningMoonlight

Oops forgot about that, let me add that :magic: I added the Hole reunion tour that she cancelled last week.

I'd love to see the Wedding Day video. You Know My Name in general is just not a very good song imo. And I know the video had a crazy low budget, but still...

I'd love to see the Wedding Day video. You Know My Name in general is just not a very good song imo. And I know the video had a crazy low budget, but still...

A reunion would have been the best. Oh well.

I love You Know My Name!!! Probably more than Wedding Day. Maybe. It's a toss up. They are both awesome. I want her to release a full album already. It would be cool if she worked with Emilie Autumn again but I don't know that she would be interested haha.

Guest ShiningMoonlight

A reunion would have been the best. Oh well.

I love You Know My Name!!! Probably more than Wedding Day. Maybe. It's a toss up. They are both awesome. I want her to release a full album already. It would be cool if she worked with Emilie Autumn again but I don't know that she would be interested haha.

I REALLY didn't like YKMN I wasn't even planning to buy the 45 until I heard Wedding Day, which I loved.

• 10 months later...

None of these have leaked, not will they, but I'll pm you a link to my CLove and Hole collection :magic:

I just got the message and I'm slightly overwhelmed, she has so many songs (Hole + solo combined)! Might start a listening marathon as I love discovering new bands/artists and jumping right in.  <3