Courtney Love to Duet with Miley Cyrus and Lana Del Rey?

I would say never believe anything CLove says about music, but her song with Fall Out Boy came out so & so did her You Know My Name/Wedding Day, so I feel like anything is possibly how :hail:

This is what I was thinking too! Now we just need to get that Hole reunion happening and all of her promises will come true. :hail:

Anything new from Lana is cool, but Courtney Love?

I can do without.

Not you acting shady to the queen of rock and inspiration for 'Heart Shaped Box'...:vacuum:

Guest Natalia

Not you acting shady to the queen of rock and inspiration for 'Heart Shaped Box'...:vacuum:

You got me there.

It just feels like it's for publicity or something, to make headlines, or to keep them relevant. That goes for all three. Maybe a "no hard feelings that my daughter called you out very publicly and told you how wrong you were" collaboration with Lana.

You got me there.

It just feels like it's for publicity or something, to make headlines, or to keep them relevant. That goes for all three. Maybe a "no hard feelings that my daughter called you out very publicly and told you how wrong you were" collaboration with Lana.

I think if it was anyone else I would agree with you 100%, but I honestly don't think Courtney's ideas of love and hate are very much like anyone else's tbh. I remember when she covered 'Bad Romance' one week and then a few months later attempted to drag Gaga in a magazine, and even with Lana she's saying she wants to duet with her but she called her out over 'Heart Shaped Box' just like last year. I don't know if it's necessarily for publicity tho, I think she just says whatevers on her mind and doesn't really have any loyalty or respect for these bitches she's never met.

Fool, her big of deceits is bigger than Gaga's, I should make a thread :morning:

Waiting for it. :morning: