Lana Del Rey sings "Ultraviolence" live in Vancouver

Guest mitch

Guest kitten

god this is so good. i kinda wish i hadn't listened in the first place cause now i can't stop and it would've been better as a surprise on the album. but GOD THAT SPOKEN PART AND EVERYTHING  :stretcher:

It sounds so good! I loooooove how rock and roll she's going for this album, it's so sexy. The strings are a nice touch too. I'm not sure I like it more than 'Shades of Cool' but it's still great!

WOW, I feel like this is a million times better than West Coast and Shades of Cool (lyrically for sure), and it's only the live version.

The studio version sounds AMAZING!

PLEASE POST A LINK TO THE STUDIO VERSION SNIPPET I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. :'(

Guest Natalia

It sounds so good! I loooooove how rock and roll she's going for this album, it's so sexy. The strings are a nice touch too. I'm not sure I like it more than 'Shades of Cool' but it's still great!

PLEASE POST A LINK TO THE STUDIO VERSION SNIPPET I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. :'(

Here ;)

It's sooooo goood and I  just love it sooo much. This reminds me of how excited I was for paradise when we heard Body Electric live for the first time tbh and those lyrics 

:hail::hail::hail:  my fav part is probably

I love you the first time

I love you the last time

Yo soy la princesa, comprende these white lies

Cause I'm your jazz singer

And you're my cult leader

I love you forever

I really love you forever

It's sooooo goood and I  just love it sooo much. This reminds me of how excited I was for paradise when we heard Body Electric live for the first time tbh and those lyrics 

:hail::hail::hail:  my fav part is probably

If this is anything like 'Body Electric' we can expect the final version to be completely different I guess...:stretcher: