Britney Sued By Former Backup Dancer After Breaking Her Nose

0502-dawn-noel-britney-spears-tmz-1.jpg

A dancer claims a disheveled and confused Britney Spears backhanded her in the face during a rehearsal, and Brit was so heartless ... she didn't even stop the rehearsal.

Dancer Dawn Noel will file a lawsuit Monday ... claiming she was hired to shoot the music video for  "Work Bitch."  Dawn says on August 19, she showed up at the rehearsal studio in Woodland Hills, CA.  She and the other dancers perfected their moves for several hours, and the Britney arrived.

Dawn says Brit showed up "in a disheveled and confused state," and had considerable difficulty executing even basic moves. 

Dawn claims she was standing off to Britney's side, when the singer twirled while unbalanced, extending her hands and SMACKING Dawn in the face.

Dawn says the impact was so forceful, everyone in the room heard a cracking sound. Dawn says she was in excruciating pain, but all Britney said was, "I'm sorry," and then continued the rehearsal.

Dawn claims after a half hour she couldn't take the pain and went to a doctor, who told her she had a nasal bone fracture and needed surgery.

Dawn claims Britney's people promised to pay the med bills, but after months of waiting she was told to pound sand.  So Dawn's lawyer Sark Ohanian from Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley will file a lawsuit Monday against Britney.

We called Britney's people ... so far, no comment.

This bitch breaks someone's nose and all she does is say "I'm sorry" and then ignore her? :shocked:

I love Brit but she (or at least her people) really should have looked after this girl to make sure that Brit couldn't be put up on charges of assault or workplace health and safety. This is like a PR nightmare. :vacuum:

More like a dancer's sad attempt at dragging Britney's team to pay for her nose job. :morning:

This. She has an ugly nose, so she want a new one. Also how hard Britney would hit her to break her nose? and wich one dance move was it, I mean WB choreo is amazing but it's not MATM choreo.

This. She has an ugly nose, so she want a new one. Also how hard Britney would hit her to break her nose? and wich one dance move was it, I mean WB choreo is amazing but it's not MATM choreo.

Y'all are so delusional. :vacuum: This girl wouldn't be suing Britney unless she had evidence that Brit broke her nose and promised to pay to have it fixed. If it turns out that her case is dismissed on lack of evidence, then I'll be fully supportive of Godney again. But I doubt she'd go to all the trouble of having this taken to court and paying the huge amount of money in legal fees just to have it thrown out because she can't have her doctor testify about her broken nose for her. Ridiculous! :vacuum:

Y'all are so delusional. :vacuum: This girl wouldn't be suing Britney unless she had evidence that Brit broke her nose and promised to pay to have it fixed. If it turns out that her case is dismissed on lack of evidence, then I'll be fully supportive of Godney again. But I doubt she'd go to all the trouble of having this taken to court and paying the huge amount of money in legal fees just to have it thrown out because she can't have her doctor testify about her broken nose for her. Ridiculous! :vacuum:

Just like Sam Lufti... Your point still has just one leg to stand on.

Just like Sam Lufti... Your point still has just one leg to stand on.

Excuse me no. How is this case anything like the Lufti one? Dawn never slept with Britney, lived with her and spent every minute of the day with her, or manipulated her to the ultimate degree. Sis, the only interaction they probably ever had was when Britney broke her nose. I know that plastic surgery may not seem like such a big deal to Britney and her boobs, but for some people it can be a real problem not only psychologically but also financially. You and your ego need to take several seats. :morning:

blessed by godney, bitch should be thankful  :vacuum:

Don't you start...:vacuum: