Lady Gaga covers fashion magazine Porter.

Matilda Mantis

The flaw free Lady Gaga is the summer cover for Porter Magazine and features a in depth interview where she discusses her old life, her recent idea to try to channel her old self and more! The pictures are taken by the known V magazine collaborators  Inez and Voodah. She also doesn't mention anything pretentious such as artist integrity!

She actually looks GORGEOUS in this shoot. Even though she's brought back the Famega wig, the actual style of the shoot is like the complete opposite of the TF era. Instead of being heavily stylised and futuristic, she's going for a hippie, bohemian vibe, and it's really cute! <3 I hope she sticks with it for a little while!

Lady-Gaga-1.jpg

She actually looks GORGEOUS in this shoot. Even though she's brought back the Famega wig, the actual style of the shoot is like the complete opposite of the TF era. Instead of being heavily stylised and futuristic, she's going for a hippie, bohemian vibe, and it's really cute! <3 I hope she sticks with it for a little while!

Lady-Gaga-1.jpg

Reminds me of the V magazine cover where she dressed like she did during her gogo dancing days

Reminds me of the V magazine cover where she dressed like she did during her gogo dancing days

Omg, you're right! I totally forgot about that shoot! I feel like she's already gone through so many transformations this era, both physically and personality-wise, it's so hard to keep up with. :stretcher: