Lily Allen's Thoughts on Sheezus.

Cypher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cypher

Then how do I know your full name? :morning:

I don't think you do. I think you know my friend's name. I used his e-mail initially when signing up cause I actually didn't trust this site. It wasn't until after I joined that I was like, eh. But by then, I didn't really bother changing the e-mail. #GetYourFactsRight #YouStalkedOneOfMyBestFriends #I'mTellingHimAFlamingFagIsWatchingHim

I don't think you do. I think you know my friend's name. I used his e-mail initially when signing up cause I actually didn't trust this site. It wasn't until after I joined that I was like, eh. But by then, I didn't really bother changing the e-mail. #GetYourFactsRight #YouStalkedOneOfMyBestFriends #I'mTellingHimAFlamingFagIsWatchingHim

:cypher:

And yet, the e-mails that you sent me came from an address called tcypherw@blank.com. Is it just a coincidence that your "friend"'s email is exactly the same as your previous username? Do you make a habit of using the name that your "friend" came up with in all of your other websites, including all those Wikia's you help to run? Isn't it in fact true that you and your "friend" are one and the same, and that the two letters in the username 'TCypherW' are in fact strongly linked to your own real name?

#ArrestCypherForObstructingJustice #YouHaveNoFriendsJustAnAlterEgo #DetectiveMoOnTheCase :hat:

Guest Cypher

And yet, the e-mails that you sent me came from an address called tcypherw@blank.com. Is it just a coincidence that your "friend"'s email is exactly the same as your previous username? Do you make a habit of using the name that your "friend" came up with in all of your other websites, including all those Wikia's you help to run? Isn't it in fact true that you and your "friend" are one and the same, and that the two letters in the username 'TCypherW' are in fact strongly linked to your own real name?

#ArrestCypherForObstructingJustice #YouHaveNoFriendsJustAnAlterEgo #DetectiveMoOnTheCase :hat:

You're actually spot on detective. I never used my real info cause I was always paranoid someone would trace me back... 8)

But I'm impressed! Btw, my friend is pissed at you for stalking him. And pissed at me that I continued using his name. :/

You're actually spot on detective. I never used my real info cause I was always paranoid someone would trace me back... 8)

But I'm impressed! Btw, my friend is pissed at you for stalking him. And pissed at me that I continued using his name. :/

tumblr_m3lgpkP5y01qa82d1o1_500.gif

When I search for your e-mail on Facebook, your name comes up. A recent status shows you talking about Revenge, which we all know you're obsessed with. And furthermore, in a private message you sent to me months ago, you confirmed to me that it was your name. Do I really need to provide receipts of this? :morning:

When I search for your e-mail on Facebook, your name comes up. A recent status shows you talking about Revenge, which we all know you're obsessed with. And furthermore, in a private message you sent to me months ago, you confirmed to me that it was your name. Do I really need to provide receipts of this? :morning:

Show em. Mo you are a really good detective tbh.

Guest Cypher

First off I don't know why you're so obsessed with proving this when I already gave you my word that it isn't true. Quite frankly, I don't find this funny anymore cause it's straight up creepy and my friend doesn't appreciate being stalked. In any case, I do admit when I started on this forum I used his name cause once again, I didn't want my name known. Let me make this easy flr you, I'm assuming you're referring to the Lolene interview message right? Anyway, I'm legit pissed at you calling me out for something you have zero validity even though I already explained myself three times over.