[REQUEST] Neon Hitch Covers

Main Pop Girl

Hey y'all!

So I'm looking for some covers for the flawless Neon Hitch. Since we have so many songs from her, I thought it would be cool to divide them into three albums: Beg (slower, more heartfelt ballads), Borrow (mid-tempo songs) and Steal (fun, upbeat dance-pop songs). If anyone could make three flawless covers for each of these albums I'll give you like $50 credits. :morning:

I'd also love one for U Don't Have To Steal This...It's Free! so if anyone can make one for that I'll give you an extra $25. :hail:

Thank you! <3

these are the covers i made for the songs that were meant for the album, i wasn't sure which i liked more though.

i'm currently using the first one though...

i know it's not what you asked for, but you know, self promo never hurt anyone.

care to share the beautiful font tho?

Guest Cypher

these are the covers i made for the songs that were meant for the album, i wasn't sure which i liked more though.

Neon_HBB_Strial4.jpg

Neon_HBB_Strial2.jpg

These are so good!!!! :excited:

rm4f8m.jpg

Bitch send me some HQ pics for the covers tho  :vacuum:

I sent u a PM but nothing...

Omg, sorry, I just saw that! I'll have to troll around for some nice HQ images, gimme a few hours to find some nice ones. ;)<3

Neon_HBB_Strial4.jpg

Neon_HBB_Strial2.jpg

These are really nice! Am I the only one who finds her logo super difficult to work with tho? Every time I've tried to make a cover that's been the one thing that ruins the entire thing. :'( It's so big and bulky and I have no idea where to place it if not the center of the image, which is where her face normally is.

These are really nice! Am I the only one who finds her logo super difficult to work with tho? Every time I've tried to make a cover that's been the one thing that ruins the entire thing. :'( It's so big and bulky and I have no idea where to place it if not the center of the image, which is where her face normally is.

see i have the exact opposite problem, i find a great place for the logo but i have a hard time picking out which font i want to use for the title!