Kerli Shades Gaga; Pisses Off Fans

Main Pop Girl

Honestly, I do feel bad for Kerli, but she also takes leaks and whatnot too seriously. It sucks, yeah, but it's almost expected. When Owl City's album leaked like 2 months early, he didn't make a fuss, he just sat it through and continued with his promotion as he planned.

For Kerli to drag in Gaga is probably just her humanity coming out. I don't blame her, but I also don't approve of her behaviour.

Honestly, I do feel bad for Kerli, but she also takes leaks and whatnot too seriously. It sucks, yeah, but it's almost expected. When Owl City's album leaked like 2 months early, he didn't make a fuss, he just sat it through and continued with his promotion as he planned.

For Kerli to drag in Gaga is probably just her humanity coming out. I don't blame her, but I also don't approve of her behaviour.

Tbh, she (and most other pop singers) needs to chill out about the leaks and everything. It's kind of unfair for her to reference songs and play them live and then get annoyed when her fans expect them to be released and ask about them. Even if she'd just said "sorry, I don't think it will be released", at least we won't still be anticipating them and can look forward to other new music she's releasing. But leaving everyone in suspense is just irritating.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind her shading Gaga so much as their styles are pretty similar, BUT. It annoys me that Kerli markets herself as a "moon child" or something who's all about love, acceptance and kindness but then throws shade at Gaga and is bitchy towards her fans. It's like when Gaga had that beef with Calvin Harris despite all her talk about online bullying and acceptance. It's just tacky tbh, and more importantly a bad business strategy. :morning:

Tbh, she (and most other pop singers) needs to chill out about the leaks and everything. It's kind of unfair for her to reference songs and play them live and then get annoyed when her fans expect them to be released and ask about them. Even if she'd just said "sorry, I don't think it will be released", at least we won't still be anticipating them and can look forward to other new music she's releasing. But leaving everyone in suspense is just irritating.

And yeah, I wouldn't mind her shading Gaga so much as their styles are pretty similar, BUT. It annoys me that Kerli markets herself as a "moon child" or something who's all about love, acceptance and kindness but then throws shade at Gaga and is bitchy towards her fans. It's like when Gaga had that beef with Calvin Harris despite all her talk about online bullying and acceptance. It's just tacky tbh, and more importantly a bad business strategy. :morning:

This is why I'd never become a recording artist. I'd probably be the world's most hated artist. I wouldn't call anyone out, but if someone called me out, it's game over for him/her/them.

I think you guys are taking this too seriously, first of all yeah I agree with her when she was pissed about her fan, yeah bitch, if her "fans" didn't leak her stuff when she ask them politely not to, she won't have to be so defensive about it.

The next thing, it's the Gaga thing, I agree with Kerli, yes people made fun of her when she was with all her white look, however I don't think that she is making fun of gaga or shading her, she was just clearly making a point, "so when i use it it's weird, but when someone bigger use it, it's ok", and yep, I agree with her, she never said she invented that look, she clearly say that she was channeling the 90's.

So i'm gonna be like #StopTheDramaStarTheMusic #ReleaseUtopiaLP

I think you guys are taking this too seriously, first of all yeah I agree with her when she was pissed about her fan, yeah bitch, if her "fans" didn't leak her stuff when she ask them politely not to, she won't have to be so defensive about it.

The next thing, it's the Gaga thing, I agree with Kerli, yes people made fun of her when she was with all her white look, however I don't think that she is making fun of gaga or shading her, she was just clearly making a point, "so when i use it it's weird, but when someone bigger use it, it's ok", and yep, I agree with her, she never said she invented that look, she clearly say that she was channeling the 90's.

So i'm gonna be like #StopTheDramaStarTheMusic #ReleaseUtopiaLP

I agree nobody should have leaked those three songs she asked not to be leaked, but she can't take out one person's actions on a completely unrelated fan. :vacuum: It's not like they were even being forceful, they were just asking if the songs would ever actually come out. Imagine how upset that poor guy is! It would be like Britney calling one of her fans annoying or something like that. RUDE. :vacuum:

You might be right about the Gaga shade tho. She actually made another post saying that people had misinterpreted and that she was just talking about the double standard there. I can forgive her for that one. :morning:

I agree nobody should have leaked those three songs she asked not to be leaked, but she can't take out one person's actions on a completely unrelated fan. :vacuum: It's not like they were even being forceful, they were just asking if the songs would ever actually come out. Imagine how upset that poor guy is! It would be like Britney calling one of her fans annoying or something like that. RUDE. :vacuum:

You might be right about the Gaga shade tho. She actually made another post saying that people had misinterpreted and that she was just talking about the double standard there. I can forgive her for that one. :morning:

Did you ever find her address? You were gonna write her a letter a year ago.

Well yeah I kinda get your point on the leaks, but to be fair it's like when someone aske you guys to leak something, you will get annoyed

Well yeah I kinda get your point on the leaks, but to be fair it's like when someone aske you guys to leak something, you will get annoyed

They didn't even ask her to leak them tho, they just asked where they were. :vacuum: None of the songs appeared on the Utopia LP or EP and she hasn't released them on SoundCloud or anything, so I think it's a fair question to ask. :morning: