Selena Gomez Enters Rehab

Cypher

The queen has suffered a minor slip-up.

Selena Gomez's PR reps confirmed to RadarOnline this morning that the singer underwent two weeks in rehab last month, dealing with "emotional issues" at The Meadows clinic in Arizona. Gomez entered rehab on January 5th, Radar reports, following months of "partying very hard." (And this matches a break in Selena's social media activity, which came to an abrupt halt at the beginning of January and later picked up again on the 20th.)

Though her representatives claimed Selena's stint at the Meadows was "not for substance abuse," a source told Radar she had been "experimenting" with marijuana and prescription drugs including Ambien and Xanax. Friends and family reportedly urged her to get some help and check out of the Los Angeles scene; Selena is also said to have recognized her "exhaustion," and "needed the opportunity to work on herself." And yes, Justin Bieber is named and shamed as a bad influence according to other insiders.

Source

Omg, I didn't even put two and two together and realize that's why the tour was cancelled. :vacuum: Hopefully after she's feeling better she'll reschedule some shows!

I don't think that she will, tbh. She's already recording new music and auditioning for film roles. Plus, I think she was over doing the same thing every night for four months.

I don't think that she will, tbh. She's already recording new music and auditioning for film roles. Plus, I think she was over doing the same thing every night for four months.

Ugh, true. :'( It's a shame because I think Stars Dance was pretty much a flawless album to tour with! Maybe she'll come back for her next album tho. Tbh, I think she should do a co-headlining thing with some other Disney star, cos I kind of feel she isn't really that big enough yet in Australia to pull of a huge tour all by herself. A Demi + Selena tour would be absolutely flaw-free. :hail: