Have you had that moment where you just felt like taking nap?

Cypher

That is scary as fuck. :stretcher: But thank you for sticking up for me Ashley! I'm so glad there's another #TrueMonster on the site who believes in tolerance, acceptance and equality for all. :magic:

#BullyingIsForLosers #BeingNiceIsCool #Don'tYouWannaBeCool :rockon:

By calling bullies losers, you are continuing the bullying cycle by belittling them to same degree they belittle lovers. Bullies are people who need love & acceptance just as much as you do. Minaj probably has a small penis and takes out his insecurities on you. Instead of calling him a loser, let's all tell him his penis is beautiful the way it is because he was born this way :rockon:

By calling bullies losers, you are continuing the bullying cycle by belittling them to same degree they belittle lovers. Bullies are people who need love & acceptance just as much as you do. Minaj probably has a small penis and takes out his insecurities on you. Instead of calling him a loser, let's all tell him his penis is beautiful the way it is because he was born this way :rockon:

Thank you for your kind and inspiring words Ashley. I now realize that I was in the wrong and will endeavor to change my behavior in the future. We sometimes forget that it is all to easy for the #Bullied to become the #Bully but it is important we are reminded.

Thank you too for the beautiful song. It made me cry. <3

Thank you for your kind and inspiring words Ashley. I now realize that I was in the wrong and will endeavor to change my behavior in the future. We sometimes forget that it is all to easy for the #Bullied to become the #Bully but it is important we are reminded.

Thank you too for the beautiful song. It made me cry. <3

#PromoteOnlineKindness #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic