Help Us Interview Neon Hitch!

Main Pop Girl

neon-hitch-gold-faustic-and-imanos-remix-2013-happy-neon.jpg

I am so excited! :excited:

You may have seen a hint about this on our official Twitter account, but if not: we are officially interviewing the flawless Neon Hitch! We managed to get in contact with her management who are very graciously allowing us an e-mail interview with the queen herself.

We already have a few questions we're dying to ask Neon, but we also want some input from you guys! What are your burning questions for the gypsy queen herself? Unfortunately we don't have many questions were allowed to ask her - less than ten - but that doesn't mean we won't be able to ask a few of yall's questions! <3

Leave your questions below or PM them to me if you want to keep them a secret! We'll be accepting questions for around the next five days so you'll have plenty of time to think of the best one's to ask!

Have fun! ;)

I'm going to fucking die if she answers any of these. :excited:

If you had to pick one song from the Beg, Borrow & Steal recording sessions that you wish your fans would've had the opportunity to hear, which song would you pick and why?

Is your upcoming album entirely produced by Kinetics & One Love or are you collaborating with other producers as well?

I had always been curious about the time you spent in India, so I was incredibly pleased with the 301 To Paradise mixtape. Will your first LP explore that same time period in your life?

These are all flawless questions! :hail: I didn't even know she'd ever been to India!

Thanks! They're all the burning questions I've had about her life while thirsting for more songs. :tan:

When she ran away from home with her boyfriend, they ended up in India together. The first time I heard Gypsy Star, I was confused by the sitar and then I started listening to the lyrics and realized what it was about. She'd actually never written a song about her and that boyfriend being there, but she always references that period in interviews as being particularly important to her development.

Can't wait to see if mine get picked. :tan:

Thanks! They're all the burning questions I've had about her life while thirsting for more songs. :tan:

When she ran away from home with her boyfriend, they ended up in India together. The first time I heard Gypsy Star, I was confused by the sitar and then I started listening to the lyrics and realized what it was about. She'd actually never written a song about her and that boyfriend being there, but she always references that period in interviews as being particularly important to her development.

Can't wait to see if mine get picked. :tan:

Ooooh, that's so interesting! I totally didn't get the sitar reference up until now. I'm interested in her past as well: specifically her upbringing in the caravan parks and the domestic abuse that occurred there, as well as her relationship with Amy Winehouse who she seemed super close to. I wish we could ask a million questions...but her team is being annoying and only allowing us to ask a maximum of six. Fml.

I'm more interested in her old material rather than questions for her upcoming album. Mainly cause we're probably gonna get her upcoming album, but Beg, Borrow & Steal has been sealed up. :/

I'm honestly more interested in getting some Beg, Borrow & Steal info too, but I think it'd be kinda rude to focus on that for the entirety of this interview, since she's been concentrating so much on 2014 being her year to finally make things happen. We can probably get away with two questions about BB&S without seeming like we're prying.

I'm honestly more interested in getting some Beg, Borrow & Steal info too, but I think it'd be kinda rude to focus on that for the entirety of this interview, since she's been concentrating so much on 2014 being her year to finally make things happen. We can probably get away with two questions about BB&S without seeming like we're prying.

I agree! That's why my :/ face. It's definitely gonna come off as prying if we ask too many questions about BBS. :cypher:

1. You mentioned at Sundance about recent plans to venture into acting. Can you give us any information on these future projects & what are a couple of your all-time favourite movies?

2. If your life story was transformed into an autobiographical West End musical, which 3 songs (other than your own) could be incorporated into it? i.e. songs that have always meant something to you, songs that reflect your life or songs that hold personal memories etc.

3. Have any songs from the original tracklisting for BB&S been reworked and made the new album?

1. You mentioned at Sundance about recent plans to venture into acting. Can you give us any information on these future projects & what are a couple of your all-time favourite movies?

2. If your life story was transformed into an autobiographical West End musical, which 3 songs (other than your own) could be incorporated into it? i.e. songs that have always meant something to you, songs that reflect your life or songs that hold personal memories etc.

3. Have any songs from the original tracklisting for BB&S been reworked and made the new album?

Such beautiful questions! :hail:

These are brilliant. :hail:

I'm gonna finalize the questions and send them away on Sunday, so if anyone else has anything they wanna ask just let me know! ;)

• 1 month later...

The interview is finally up! You can read Neon's answers to our questions here.

Unfortunately it seems like she was busy or something, as of the seven questions she asked only four questions were answered and they were pretty short responses. Please know that I did everything in my power to get a longer interview. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway though!

Archived