Lady Gaga on Justin's Arrest

Cypher

Hey monsters. I know everyone today is taking about Justin's arrest and all sorts of words and judgements are happening on the Internet. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and to stand up for themselves, but I think we should be supportive of Beliebers. They deserve, just like any other fan, to feel strong for each other and Justin so they can continue to share the bond they have through music. We may not understand everything celebrities do because there's only so much we see, but Justin and Beliebers were 'born this way' too. Let's spread love and compassion to Beliebers today. That is what we are all about. Can you trend #MonstersSupportBeliebers ?

HA. I see she's got the Directioners to stan for her and now she's aiming for the Beliebers as well. Smart business move tbh, but I won't be associating myself with Bieber and his disgusting views or his obnoxious fans. Doesn't she remember the time he tried to shade her flawless Grammy entrance in the "vessel"? :vacuum: