Gaga Looking Flawless At The Louvre

I think so, cause it's a cover Skylar released. She was originally allowed to post the track under the creative license, but it was deemed an advertisement cause of all the Nisson shots so they were forced to take it down. It basically became a commercial that didn't buy the rights to use the song or something like that. :stretcher:

THEY DARE REMOVE LOLENE???

Omg, what a mess. :stretcher: I didn't even watch the ad so I had no idea Nissan was even sponsoring it! I just remember it was always called 'Get Lucky (VEVO Version)' which I found kind of weird, but I guess she was actually promoting two companies in there at the same time. :stretcher:

#JusticeForLolene

#BringBackDiscoVaginaBlog

Omg, what a mess. :stretcher: I didn't even watch the ad so I had no idea Nissan was even sponsoring it! I just remember it was always called 'Get Lucky (VEVO Version)' which I found kind of weird, but I guess she was actually promoting two companies in there at the same time. :stretcher:

#JusticeForLolene

#BringBackDiscoVaginaBlog

I think it's called Vevo version cause it was meant to be a Vevo exclusive or something.