That Awkward Moment

monopoly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never actually browsed through that forum before. Anything worth taking note of? Obviously aside from their own Night Club...which will be inferior as soon as we launch our own.

No, not really. Their layout is kind of a mess, tbh. Like, it's really crowded and ugh. I believe they have a hidden music section that contains download links etc.

I've never actually browsed through that forum before. Anything worth taking note of? Obviously aside from their own Night Club...which will be inferior as soon as we launch our own.

No, not really. Their layout is kind of a mess, tbh. Like, it's really crowded and ugh. I believe they have a hidden music section that contains download links etc.

Omg, I'm here for this movie tbh. :excited: It actually looks pretty dreadful but if we really do get zome Efron full frontal it will defs become one of my favourite films of the year. ;)

Also, death at me still having not changed the forum names on here. :stretcher: I used to be on KillItNow but left that flop forum a few years ago and copied the names of all their sections because I couldn't think of any new ones. I always planned on changing them after a while but never got around to it. :shocked: #FlopHatesFags

Omg, I'm here for this movie tbh. :excited: It actually looks pretty dreadful but if we really do get zome Efron full frontal it will defs become one of my favourite films of the year. ;)

Also, death at me still having not changed the forum names on here. :stretcher: I used to be on KillItNow but left that flop forum a few years ago and copied the names of all their sections because I couldn't think of any new ones. I always planned on changing them after a while but never got around to it. :shocked: #FlopHatesFags