End of Year Radio Show!

Main Pop Girl

PHF is back with another radio show!

This Sunday (December 21st) we'll be hosting another radio show at 1:30 PM PHF time (this will probably be Saturday for most of you - if you need help converting time zones let me know).

As it's the end of the year, we'll be doing a few things differently! We'll not only be playing a few fan favourites for the holiday season, but we'll also be playing the top twenty songs of 2013 as decided by you! Feel free to include your top songs, up to twenty of them, released this year below and we'll tally them up in time for the radio show on Sunday.

We'll also be playing some exclusive tracks we've noticed you guys want, but only at certain milestones. So when we get ten listeners, we'll play one song, when we get twenty, we'll play the next, and so on. So it's important to promo the radio show as much as possible - believe me, it will be worth your while! ;)

Finally, we have a special guest host this time! Casey will be taking over hosting duties and unlike me will actually be talking. Feel free to make requests for what kind of dirty talk you'll be expecting below. ;)

As per usual, you can listen to the radio show here.

Have fun!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PHF is back with another radio show!

This Sunday (December 21st) we'll be hosting another radio show at 1:30 PM PHF time (this will probably be Saturday for most of you - if you need help converting time zones let me know).

As it's the end of the year, we'll be doing a few things differently! We'll not only be playing a few fan favourites for the holiday season, but we'll also be playing the top twenty songs of 2013 as decided by you! Feel free to include your top songs, up to twenty of them, released this year below and we'll tally them up in time for the radio show on Sunday.

We'll also be playing some exclusive tracks we've noticed you guys want, but only at certain milestones. So when we get ten listeners, we'll play one song, when we get twenty, we'll play the next, and so on. So it's important to promo the radio show as much as possible - believe me, it will be worth your while! ;)

Finally, we have a special guest host this time! Casey will be taking over hosting duties and unlike me will actually be talking. Feel free to make requests for what kind of dirty talk you'll be expecting below. ;)

As per usual, you can listen to the radio show here.

Have fun!

ya'll better tune in the highest tier of listeners is something amazing

:hail: Truth!

By the way, here's my list of my top twenty songs! Largely based on what songs I listened to most in my iTunes this year. ;)

1. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop

2. Mutya Keisha Siobhan - Flatline

3. Girls Generation - I Got A Boy

4. Sky Ferreira - Love In Stereo

5. Sia - Elastic Heart (Feat. The Weeknd & Diplo)

6. Lady Gaga - Fashion!

7. Beyonc

ya'll better tune in the highest tier of listeners is something amazing

By the way, here's my list of my top twenty songs! Largely based on what songs I listened to most in my iTunes this year. ;)

6. Lady Gaga - Fashion!

7. Beyonc

6. Lady Gaga - Fashion!

7. Beyonc

6. Lady Gaga - Fashion!

7. Beyonc

Archived