The Golden Girls

Main Pop Girl

Can we just discuss this absolutely flawless show?

:hail:

I started watching it a few years ago and must have seen all the episodes then. But a few weeks ago I ate some cheesecake and suddenly realised I hadn't watched it for ages. <3

Now I'm watching it on YouTube! This is the latest one I've watched:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhSaDLhQxks#

1. Which girl are you?

2. What's your favourite episode?

3. Whose stories are better - Rose's St Olaf stories, Sophia's Italy stories, Blanche's sex stories or Dorothy's Stan stories?

4. Favourite guest star?

For me, I probably identify most with Dorothy, even though I like Rose more. <3 While I hated that bitch at first, the more you watch the more you notice how sweet and loving Dorothy is, especially to Sophia. My favourite episode has to be the one where Rose's boyfriend Miles leaves and at the end she recites a poem about him. It gets me everytime. :'( ROSE'S ST OLAF STORIES ARE THE BEST. And the only guest star I remember was George Clooney, he was actually pretty banging back then. ;)

I hate this show because of the bullshit over-hype Betty White's gotten the past few years. Liza Minnelli was in a Snickers commercial first & didn't become a thing :morning:

Anyway, Blanch is my favorite because she's probably the only person in the world as slutty as me whipping.gif

Omg can that be a thing on here? I want a smiley :(

I hate this show because of the bullshit over-hype Betty White's gotten the past few years. Liza Minnelli was in a Snickers commercial first & didn't become a thing :morning:

Anyway, Blanch is my favorite because she's probably the only person in the world as slutty as me whipping.gif

Omg can that be a thing on here? I want a smiley :(

I have no idea what you're talking about. :morning: 'Over-hype'? Everything Betty does is FLAWLESS and that's FACT. :hail:

Blanche is a goddess! :hail:

[img width=500 height=300] blanche-single.gif

• 1 month later...

i love this show so much! i remember they were going to do a TV movie ala the original Brady Bunch Movies with the original cast but it never came about and now Betty's the only one left.

Omg, really?! I never knew that! I remember watching a reunion special, but none of the girls were in character and Estelle was suffering with pretty bad dementia at that point so she couldn't be there. :'( I miss them!

It's so weird how Betty was the oldest one out of all four and yet she's the only one left! I hope she lives forever, if she ever passes away I'm just gonna die of sadness tbh.

Betty said in an interview once that Bea didn't like her that much, she really didn't go into details though

That beef was legendary tbh. :hail: I think Bea had a love/hate kind of thing with Betty tbh. I think she liked Betty as a person but at the same time she was jealous because Betty was more likeable, prettier and got more roles than her. But I remember Rue saying that Bea never wanted to go out with her just alone, she always wanted to invite Betty as well. I do think Bea loved Betty tho, I just think she didn't always knew how to show it.

did you ever notice the bloopers? like Sophia constantly changing age? and Rose saying her last name wasn't her husband's last name, which it was, but that of her adoptive parents? there was loads more

Omg lmao yeah, there's so many! My favourite was the one where Dorothy was telling Rose how much she hated dogs and how allergic she was to them, even though they'd already had like two dogs living with them throughout the series up until then. :stretcher:

Did you ever see the outtakes tho? They're hilarious! :shocked:

"You don't know what I sold back then." :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: