Jesse Slaying Your Favs!!!

trayertrash

Jesse, the kid I nanny, is only 17 months & already knows his colors, shapes, numbers & now he's almost nailed his alphabet (thanks to his flawless nanny tbh)

Anyway, he's almost 2 years ahead intellectually, I recorded us saying the alphabet, only for the 4th time ever, & he's perfect. You know your crust ass took months to learn that shit.

(Obligatory when will your favs?  :hail:)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/trayertrash/jesse[/soundcloud]

I'm sorry Ashley, but I can't support this. He missed L and you didn't even punish him. How will he ever learn in life if you don't teach him while he's young? What if he grew up and could only type 'ady Gaga' and it was all your fault for never teaching him L?

I hope you reconsider your actions and save him before it's too late. :morning:

I'm sorry Ashley, but I can't support this. He missed L and you didn't even punish him. How will he ever learn in life if you don't teach him while he's young? What if he grew up and could only type 'ady Gaga' and it was all your fault for never teaching him L?

I hope you reconsider your actions and save him before it's too late. :morning:

:stretcher:

It's only the 4th time ever we did the alphabet, I'm not too mean to him, yet ;)