[QUESTION] Ariana Grande - Do You Love Me?

Cypher

Does anyone have any updates on this song? I know the demo version leaked over a year with...with annoying tags. Anyone know what's going on with this song? Is there an untagged version floating around? Anyone heard anything about the final version? Lots of questions!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 24/10/2013 at 1:45 AM, Cypher said:

Does anyone have any updates on this song? I know the demo version leaked over a year with...with annoying tags. Anyone know what's going on with this song? Is there an untagged version floating around? Anyone heard anything about the final version? Lots of questions!

As i know her team still have it like Suitcase and La Vie In Rose (Scrapped Cover)

2 hours ago, ArianaFan said:

Theres a video of a girl in a club concert of ari since 2012 But is in LQ. Sadly no one have that demo cover only ari. :(

She mentioned on her Ask.fm that it was never intended for the album. Whether or not it was recorded is debatable, but she went on record to say it 'was a sample', not something she intended to release as an original song or cover.

On 4/1/2017 at 6:35 AM, Cypher said:

She mentioned on her Ask.fm that it was never intended for the album. Whether or not it was recorded is debatable, but she went on record to say it 'was a sample', not something she intended to release as an original song or cover.

Yeah, I just looked it up and it really sounds nothing like the original song. :flush: I don't think this is a cover at all.

• YAAASSS 1