Selena Gomez Responds to Lorde; Remains a Classy Bitch

selena-lorde-600x450.jpg

Quite a few "Selenators" were enraged after "Royals" singer, Lorde, had dissed Selena Gomez for her song "Come & Get It." With Gomez busy on her countless tours, the lovely Latina finally sits down for an interview and talks about the diss. What did Selena have to say about Lorde and her opinion?

"Royals" is certainly reaching the top of the charts despite the "racist" issues. As for the songs' singer, Lorde is making headlines on different levels as well. The 16-year old has rather peculiar opinions about the singers in todays' industry. To date, Lorde has managed to diss One Direction, Lana Del Ray, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Rather than apologize for her "opinions," Lorde stands by her diss to the aforementioned stars.

"I think there's a funny culture in music that's only happened over the last 15 years, that if you have an opinion about something in music that isn't 100-percent good, you're a 'hater,' even if you have perfectly reasonable grounds for that critique," said Lorde to MTV News, adding, "People will say exactly what they think about a movie or a TV show, and that's fine, but as soon as you say it about a record, you're like some little zombie in a funny dungeon."

"I have pretty strong morals and opinions being in pop music, and I can't help but express those, which I think people appreciate. I mean, I don't think I say anything that isn't backed up. Most of the time I will stand by things that I've said," continued the "Pure Heroine" singer.

Well, Selena Gomez has a few words for Lorde following her opinions on "Come and Get It."

"There's 2 different kinds of criticism. There's the people that hide behind a computer and want to say endless amount of things but never say it to your face, and then obviously there are the vocal ones. I appreciate everybody's opinion, especially because I've covered her music lots of times," stated Gomez.

"I think she is super talented and I think it's awesome. But I think at the same time that feminism and that specific thing is very sensitive because in my opinion it's not feminism if you're tearing down another artist. So that's the only thing that I feel but you know, she's young, she's got so much talent, she's gonna take over, she gets it, so I don't take it to heart," added the "Come & Get It" singer.

What a classy bitch, and even younger than Lorde when she became famous! :hail:

Take notes you horrid little kiwi fruit. :morning:

Guest JealousGirl

Classy bitch, love her. And she's right, it's not feminism if you're tearing down another female artist.

I think Lorde doesn't sing about relationships because she's never had one, so she doesn't get to express her shit like other pop stars.

Classy bitch, love her. And she's right, it's not feminism if you're tearing down another female artist.

I think Lorde doesn't sing about relationships because she's never had one, so she doesn't get to express her shit like other pop stars.

Exactlye. Maybee ife Lorde wase ae bite moree friendly toe peoplee thene shee woulde bee ablee toe singe aboute relationshipse tooe. :morninge: