Sky Ferreira Says She's Not A Drug Addict

I honestly didn't think she was addicted to drugs anyway. It's extremely hard to become dependent on ecstasy and that's all she had with her. I imagine it was mostly her flop boyfriend trying to make a quick buck. :vacuum:

Tbh, I'm judging her more for that boyfriend of hers than I am the drugs she supposedly took. :morning:

Tbh, I'm judging her more for that boyfriend of hers than I am the drugs she supposedly took. :morning:

Yup, this.

I feel bad for her, between her being sexually abused twice, framed for drugs, the arrest, and everything that [didn't] go down with Terry Richardson, she's just can't catch a break.

Yup, this.

I feel bad for her, between her being sexually abused twice, framed for drugs, the arrest, and everything that [didn't] go down with Terry Richardson, she's just can't catch a break.

Omg, I didn't even hear about her sexual abuse! :'( Poor girl, no wonder she's so shy. And what happened with Terry?

I don't believe she was framed for drugs though, that makes no sense to me. :vacuum:

Omg, I didn't even hear about her sexual abuse! :'( Poor girl, no wonder she's so shy. And what happened with Terry?

I don't believe she was framed for drugs though, that makes no sense to me. :vacuum:

She mentioned in an interview...maybe more than one...that when she was younger, her neighbor sexually abused her. She said that since there wasn't any actual penetration, the police didn't do anything about it.

As for Terry, a lot of people were spreading rumours that he and Sky had a sexual relationship, but that wasn't true either.

Ultimately I think people should just leave her alone. Let her release her damn album before making stupid accusations!

She mentioned in an interview...maybe more than one...that when she was younger, her neighbor sexually abused her. She said that since there wasn't any actual penetration, the police didn't do anything about it.

As for Terry, a lot of people were spreading rumours that he and Sky had a sexual relationship, but that wasn't true either.

Ultimately I think people should just leave her alone. Let her release her damn album before making stupid accusations!

Omg, I know, I googled it! :'( Poor girl, that's horrible. And well, yeah...I mean, Terry is pretty notorious for things like that, so I see why people would jump to that conclusion, but I think she overreacted a little to it tbh.

But agreed! I think if she released an album people would just focus on the music and leave her personal life out of a bit, but with no new material from her people need something to talk about I guess. :/

Omg, I know, I googled it! :'( Poor girl, that's horrible. And well, yeah...I mean, Terry is pretty notorious for things like that, so I see why people would jump to that conclusion, but I think she overreacted a little to it tbh.

But agreed! I think if she released an album people would just focus on the music and leave her personal life out of a bit, but with no new material from her people need something to talk about I guess. :/

Exactly! Since the public can't talk about her music, they'll find whatever else to talk about. This is why Sky should just leak everyone song she's ever written.