Bob Leone on "So Legit", Lana Del Rey, and Lady Gaga

Cypher

Contrary to the thousands of tweets & blogs speculating about why So Legit was written, Lana Del Rey did not write this song because I chose to manage Lady Gaga instead of Lana. I would not have had a problem with managing both artists. In fact, I am currently managing two artists. The truth is that I did not choose to manage Gaga instead of Lana. As most fans of these two remarkable artists know is that I met Lana in January 2006, two months before I became Gaga's manager in March of that year. I was Lana's friend and her mentor at that time and we both agreed that she did not need a manager at that time as she was still developing as an artist. So despite what is written by people who know nothing about what actually happened, So Legit has absolutely nothing to do with my becoming Lady Gaga's manager. Lastly, to those of you who believe that some of the lyrics in So Legit refer to me, you couldn't be more wrong. Lana and I have always had a great relationship. Just because a lot of people think something is true, that doesn't mean it is true." -- Bob Leone, September 25, 2013

So there we have it, everyone can sit down.

So this guy wants cash for introducing her to someone who introduced her to someone who then introduced her to someone else who owned a label who signed her and then dropped her? Okay. :stretcher:

Can't he get a real job?

He build her so yes, also he was talking about "when Gaga and him were working together", and Lana was mad with Gaga because she was ungrateful.

So this guy wants cash for introducing her to someone who introduced her to someone who then introduced her to someone else who owned a label who signed her and then dropped her? Okay. :stretcher:

Can't he get a real job?

Looks like he can't make up his mind whether he wants to be on Gaga's good or bad side. Either way, looks like he's friends with Lana.

He build her so yes, also he was talking about "when Gaga and him were working together", and Lana was mad with Gaga because she was ungrateful.

He didn't build her tho, he didn't even get her anywhere. He introduced her to one person and things took off from there (before she got dropped later on). If he had been the one who introduced her to the manager of Interscope, the label she's actually signed with, then I would agree with him, but this is just dumb. :morning:

Looks like he can't make up his mind whether he wants to be on Gaga's good or bad side. Either way, looks like he's friends with Lana.

It sounds like he's attempting to drag her but waiting to see if he can get any more money out of her first. :vacuum: