Sky Ferreira's Album Coming This Year?

Main Pop Girl

tumblr_inline_msmgm7UL5D1qz4rgp.png

We've all heard this before, but the fact that the release date is so soon makes me think it could be real.

That said, what's her label thinking pulling forward an album that was meant for next year? There's only three months left in the year and she hasn't even started promo, filmed a music video, or released a first single yet. Plus she has an EP she's meant to be doing all that for first, and there's like a million other high-profile releases coming soon she's gonna be overshadowed by.

Even when her label finally gets her album released it's still a total mess. :vacuum:

Anyway, don't forget to look in her jumble of words for some song titles. ;)

nobody asked me if i was okay can't say no night time my time 24 hours boys blame myself heavy metal heart

So does that mean the songs are

nobody asked me if i was okay

can't say no

night time, my time',

24 hours

boys

blame myself

heavy metal heart

I guess so! 'Heavy Metal Heart' is a flawless song title tbh. I am pretty excited for this album. :excited:

I honestly think she'll end up releasing her album late next year, and an EP this year.

I just hope to GOD that it's not shelved or anything.

Me too tbh, but the fact that she's announcing it so quickly makes me think we could be wrong! I'd prefer an EP by the end of this year though, and an album early next year. I don't feel she should be rushing an album out after we've all waited so long. :morning: