Do You Want To See A Dead Body?

trayertrash

What kind of nasty ass freak are you clicking on this thread? You're a sicko, wanting to see a dead body & shit? Pfft, you better be lucky I don't call the cops on you, you freak!  :vacuum:

But for real though, the bodies in here

Oh you clicked on the spoiler?

Oh that's cute

I'm glad a dead body brings this much curiosity & pleasure into your life

Okay it's really in the next spoiler tho

Here's the dead body.

jesus-crucified.jpg

It's Jesus, you know why?

Because he died for your sins

Your evil dead body lurking sins

Now get the hell out of here

Da fuck you still doin here?

Buy Applause on iTunes

Go to my Raven Symone section & listen to her

Raven>>>>>>>> Gaga tbh

K

THE KKK TOOK MY BABY AWAY

Exsanguination is the process of losing blood and energy until you die...and yeah if i was his wife I think I'd exsanguinate him by amputating his dick (which I doubt is big)  (◡‿◡✿)

Omg, that's a perfect word tbh. :hail:

And I think if he lost his dick he might be a bit more likeable tbh. Maybe then he'd stop being so arrogant and realise how ugly and untalented he is. ;)

Omg, that's a perfect word tbh. :hail:

And I think if he lost his dick he might be a bit more likeable tbh. Maybe then he'd stop being so arrogant and realise how ugly and untalented he is. ;)

Sometimes I think my hatred for Robin Thicke is kind of irrational, but then he opens his mouth. Did you read the interview where he called Blurred Lines a "feminist anthem"? Because promoting rape and violent sexual objectification = equal rights for women, totally :morning:

Sometimes I think my hatred for Robin Thicke is kind of irrational, but then he opens his mouth. Did you read the interview where he called Blurred Lines a "feminist anthem"? Because promoting rape and violent sexual objectification = equal rights for women, totally :morning:

thoughtful-oprah.gif

Although to be fair, I do think relating his song to rape is a little extreme. It's arrogant, self-centred and tacky for sure, but there's no evidence of any non-consexual sex from what I could read. :morning:

thoughtful-oprah.gif

Although to be fair, I do think relating his song to rape is a little extreme. It's arrogant, self-centred and tacky for sure, but there's no evidence of any non-consexual sex from what I could read. :morning:

I wouldn't say it promotes rape as an immediate act, but it promotes a culture in which rape is a acceptable and normals thing by saying that it's ok to "blur the lines" of consent idk

I wouldn't say it promotes rape as an immediate act, but it promotes a culture in which rape is a acceptable and normals thing by saying that it's ok to "blur the lines" of consent idk

I think it's talking more about the "blurred lines" of whether she wants him or not, as opposed to whether he's going to fuck her or not. There is a difference. :morning:

• 9 years later...