THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN: The Flopurdays vs. Gods Aloud

Main Pop Girl

Choose your team:  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your team:

• Gods Aloud
    • The Flopurdays

jz87l5.jpg

Both of them are UK girl groups. Both of them have five members, including a talented redhead and some bitch with short hair. Both of them make good music, although one group makes better music with members who are actually involved in the creative process and have talent.

One is a carbon copy of the other. But which group do you like better? The Flopurdays, or Gods Aloud?

Pick your team, and know that this will set the path of your future here at PHF. :tan:

Omg looked them both up and Girls Aloud>>>>>>>>

Bopping to something new.

YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF GIRLS ALOUD BEFORE?

That's okay, we'll fix this ASAP. Lemme upload their discography for you. :hail:

In the meantime, you can listen to 'Sexy!...No No No', 'Love Machine', 'The Promise', and 'Call the Shots'. :mo:

"How am I pressed?"

Case and point.  :rofl:

Mad cos the Queens are beating you three to one? :mo:

Glad to know you think your D list forum justifies your preference of a disbanded girlband who's last single got to #97.  :stretcher:

I love how you keep bringing up 'Beautiful'. You're so pressed because The Flopurdays could never pull off such a heart-wrenching, beautiful ballad with their lacklustre voices.

And where's your d-list forum? It would match your d-list faves. :morning:

Even hardcore Girls Aloud stans know that it's shit. Get over yourself boo. I might have some tea to spill if you keep this psycho shit up.  :tan:

Except it's a flawless song. Just because a song isn't radio-friendly doesn't make it bad. GA have always been known for pushing the boundaries of pop music; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But at least they don't remake the same generic shit over and over again unlike your flops. :morning:

That song is the epitome of generic. How dare you try and say that pushes the boundaries of pop. "Biology" is offended. And it looks like you're thirsty, I have some tea to serve up though.  <3  :tan:

How is it generic? Are you really trying to tell me that there's other songs on the radio that sound like 'Beautiful'?

Keep spilling your nasty, cold, damp teabags everywhere boo. I have a steaming hot pot of Earl Gray here ready to be poured. :morning:

No, because people know they don't want to flop so they don't release that kind of shit to the radio. Even the hardest Girls Aloud stans know Beautiful isn't their strong point, and if you think it's highlight in their discography you can take a seat cause that is pure delusion. It's some generic "Who Says" shit.

No, because people know they don't want to flop so they don't release that kind of shit to the radio. Even the hardest Girls Aloud stans know Beautiful isn't their strong point, and if you think it's highlight in their discography you can take a seat cause that is pure delusion. It's some generic "Who Says" shit.

When did I ever say it was a highlight in their discography, or even a strong point? Stop putting words in my mouth baby boy. It's a flawless song and that's all.