Flyleaf

roger

You really must listen to their latest music!

After Memento Mori they released an EP titled Remember to Live which is like the opposite to Memento Mori, then they released their third album New Horizons which is the last release with Lacey Mosley as the vocalist, she stepped down because she wanted to spend more time with her family (she's now married and has two babies).

The new vocalist is Kristen May, former Vedera vocalist, she's great but it's not Lacey, enough said. They just released a new EP named Who We Are, it includes a brand new song (too poppy for Flyleaf tbh) and 4 live songs from the Flyleaf tour with Kristen's voice.

Check these 3 releases out, New Horizons is their best album to date.

Yeah, I like We Are The Fallen, they are cool but it's a shame that Ben Moody turned the band into a kind of Evanescence Fallen-era-rip-off.

The debut album is solid, such a shame they haven't released anything else.

I had no idea they even released anything after MM  :o I'll download once I finish up this Joan Jett torrent.

Didn't Vedera used to be Veda? I think I had a few songs by them awhile back. I'm not a big fan of WATF, just seems like everyone I know who likes Flyleaf likes them as well.

Do you listen to Otep, Kittie or Straight Line Stitch? Otep is my Jesus.

I had no idea they even released anything after MM  :o I'll download once I finish up this Joan Jett torrent.

Didn't Vedera used to be Veda? I think I had a few songs by them awhile back. I'm not a big fan of WATF, just seems like everyone I know who likes Flyleaf likes them as well.

Do you listen to Otep, Kittie or Straight Line Stitch? Otep is my Jesus.

Yeah, Vedera used to be Veda, I really love their song Trade This Fear <3 Such a shame they just released two albums.

WATF are fine, nothing special, not close to evanescence epicness.

Otep, Kittie or Straight Line Stitch? None of them, who are they?

Yeah, Vedera used to be Veda, I really love their song Trade This Fear <3 Such a shame they just released two albums.

WATF are fine, nothing special, not close to evanescence epicness.

Otep, Kittie or Straight Line Stitch? None of them, who are they?

I remember their song Satisfy but can't think of anything else.

Give them a listen, they're all female screamer bands. Kittie is probably the heaviest and Otep is the most artistic and Straight Line Stitch is just good. Omg I'm obsessed with female screamers. I hate 99% of males, I think We Came As Romans is just about it.

Guest JealousGirl

Yesssss, I actually  <3 Flyleaf, but it's definitely not the same without Lacey on Vocals. They were probably my favorite up until a few years ago after discovering them right after their debut. 

I do have to say though that I think they, to me at least, won't be able to top Memento Mori, especially with their new front woman. I love every track on Flyleaf and Momento Miri, but only a select few on New Horizons, such as Call You Out, Mama, New Horizons, and Fire Fire.

I really adored the Remember to Live EP as well. :)

I wish I had all her old EP's as Passerby (they are online for download but if you check the actual track lenght in FlyleafOnline you can see that those songs don't match with the track lenght, therefore those are not the real demos).

• 8 months later...