Is ARTPOP Finally Here?

Copied from GGD tbh:

Let's go!

01. Gaga's Twitter bio changes to:

"This interface has been shutdown temporarily. Please check back for updates."

02. Profile pic changes to a standard Twitter egg and the account also deletes several people Gaga was following. One fan on chat said: "It's the people who were rude to her."

03. Profile pic on Little Monsters changes to what looks like a blank wall. Some fans noticed that it looks like the same background of the picture she tweeted with the ARTPOP lyrics: "we could we could belong together"

04. Tweets start to get deleted, most notably the ones in which she cancels the BTWB.

05. Richy Jackson, her choreographer, tweets:

"Can the Twitter GODS please please unhack the hack attack to @ladygaga #stopthehackers"

However, it is confirmed that her accounts are not hacked. We can trust this statement, since it was confirmed by the site owner of GGD, who has contact with Gaga's team.

06. Rumors start to spread that July 4th is the "party" we've all been waiting for, including the rumor of the "Boston Tea Party" hinting at the single release of "TEA", an idea that, ironically, was already discussed on GGD before the whole hack-thing started due to numerous tweets on the same day about "tasting", "the tea is boiling" and "the last little drops" from Gaga's team.

07. Only an hour before the "hack tweet" Richy tweeted:

"Unexpected surprises are better than unwrapped gifts"

08. VEVO tweets a "Telephone" still, Propagaga puts a "Telephone" still on their homepage. When you put your mouse on her head, it reveals a ":)" smiley face. Jo also tweeted this smiley face, a lot of mods posted it as a status, causing all hell to break loose. The smiley face is quite interesting, since Gaga ended her infamous "party"-tweet with the same damn symbol.

09. Jo Calderone's Twitter account starts to get active again, tweeting:

1013440_1392442980971086_1506681133_n.jpg

and also favoriting the ":)" GGD tweet.

10. Lady Starlight's Facebook account seems to get hacked, when multiple screencaps appeared of the "hacker" saying:

"This is not a hack, but it's not Colleen." / "I love you my little babies" / "Did you miss Jo?"

The message is now deleted from Facebook, so there's no real proof now.

11. Tweets from the mods start spreading, including these:

"I know what's going on, but Gaga's confusing me"

"I can't talk about it, but it's awesome"

12. When GGD crashes the community messages change. The first one was "excuse me no", then it changed to ":)" smiley face, the next one was: "be right back" and the last one was: "over capacity."

13. Gaga's Twitter account favorites a tweet from a fan that says:

"Lady Gaga what's happening? ?  "

14. In the middle of the chaos, the mods on GGD start posting hinting messages, incl. Jase's status: "Get ready" and SMILE2NE1 just now: "Get ready for this week ARTPOPists"

15. Gaga's Little Monsters account liked a post that assumed that Gaga would make her big return when all her fans change their profile pics to "blank canvases";

[img width=351 height=543] 739738815.png

16. In the middle of the hype, Gaga Daily, Propagaga and apparently other Twitter accounts changed their bio to: "#ARTPOP"

17. At one point, #ARTPOP became the number one trending topic.

Undoubtedly there will be more, so post them here and I'll add them to the list! More importantly, if you find a mistake or something fake, please let me know & I'll change it immediately.

There has been so much going on, that it's getting more and more confusing and I think it's silly, at this point, to believe that a hacker managed to hack two Twitter accounts, a Facebook account and a LM account all at the same time, doing random shit.

WHAT'S HAPPENING.

HELP.

lady gaga: *walks outside to check the mail*

fans: SHE'S BACK, BITCHES!

fans: ARTPOP IS COMING!!!

fans: THE NEW ALBUM COVER IS IN THAT MAIL

fans: SHE'S WALKING *walk walk fashion baby* BAD ROMANCE 2??

fans: SHE MADE 32 STEPS, ARTPOP ON AUGUST 32nd??

fans: IT'S 6pm, ''TWILIGHT'' NEW SINGLE??

fans: SHE IS WEARING JEANS!! NEW STYLE - NEW ERA?!

fans: HER LEGS LOOK LIKE A UPSIDE-DOWN 'V' - MTV VMAs???

fans: SHE'S SMILING AGAIN!! GET READY FOR ARTPOP!!

It remind me of y'all  <3

It remind me of y'all  <3