Insidious: Chapter 2

Jimmy Gnecco

Yeah lol

Wow, I'm surprised they're making a second one. Part of me kinda figured they would because where they left off with the first one, but I honestly wasn't a fan of it. It was pretty good up until the soul jumping part...and seeing the devil. Although, the one scene that stuck out in my head was when he was in that house in the alternate demonic place and there was that creepy family. There's one part where they all have these insanely disturbing doll-like smiles. That scene stuck out in my head like no other.

It's actually really good in my opinion like a lot better than most scary movies i've seen

It's actually really good in my opinion like a lot better than most scary movies i've seen

Ooooh I'll have to check it out! I haven't even watched a scary movie since like Paranormal Activity 2. :stretcher:

Ooooh I'll have to check it out! I haven't even watched a scary movie since like Paranormal Activity 2. :stretcher:

Paranormal doesn't count as a scary movie. I sat there for a couple hours waiting for something to happen, and then the credits started rolling. Waste of my life.

You're thinking of the first one. The second one slayed my existence. :tan:

All of them. I heard the second one was 'better' or worse depending on the level of terror a person can take, and I wasn't impressed by a single one. I'm not one to watch horror movies because they stick with me pretty much forever. Not gonna lie, Paranormal didn't even leave a scratch. I honestly tried to see what everyone was getting so flipped out about, but nope. Not a thing. Nada, nothing, nil.

All of them. I heard the second one was 'better' or worse depending on the level of terror a person can take, and I wasn't impressed by a single one. I'm not one to watch horror movies because they stick with me pretty much forever. Not gonna lie, Paranormal didn't even leave a scratch. I honestly tried to see what everyone was getting so flipped out about, but nope. Not a thing. Nada, nothing, nil.

Lmao, agreed tbh. I found the first one really boring but the second one was flawless. <3