Paris Hilton Signs With Young Money!

Paris Hilton

Everybody’s favourite pin up Paris Hilton has reportedly signed with Lil Wayne’s label, Young Money!

Hilton confirmed the news to Showbiz 411, stating that she hoped to have the album out by this summer. She added that the album will feature production from ex-boyfriend and super-producer Afrojack, as well as features from hip-hop stars such as Lil Wayne.

“This is a lot different than my first album. It’s really going to be house music,” Paris said. “I think a lot of people don’t know that music is my passion since I was a little girl. I’m very musically talented. This is more my thing [musically on this album], more of a club scene, more dance.”

While the label may seem an odd fit for Hilton, this isn’t the first time Hilton’s been linked with it. Her first single from the project, ‘Last Night’, was released last year and featured Lil Wayne, who also joined her at her birthday party in March. In May, she and new label-mate Christina Milian cameoed in Rich Gang’s video for “Tapout,” alongside Young Money stars Wayne, Birdman, Mack Maine and Nicki Minaj.

What do you think of Paris’ new deal? Are you excited to hear the first music from her in six years? We’re hoping for a Minaj feature – would you be here for that? Let us know at the forums!

[/html]