Have You Ever

trayertrash

Have you ever thought to yourself, "Wow! Ashley is such a cool person. I love her soooo much, I wish I could buy her things she'd love, especially since her birthday is coming up, but what would I buy?"

Well, here ya go ;D

I'm not picky about if it's used or not, as long as it works I'll greatly appreciate it =D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1LMOAL1DXS4H0/ref=cm_sw_su_w

Omg you're the best! :) Yours is this month right? What should I get you?!

Also I joined that RAoA thing on Reddit! It seems cool but I have noooo idea how you got a Kindle!

I put a Kindle on there to see if anyone would actually buy it, and someone did! There's a contest going on for a kindle, so maybe I'll win that too lol. Anything Gag or Lana would be great =D Just look on my list & type in their names. Nothing's really expensive. I wuv yooou

I put a Kindle on there to see if anyone would actually buy it, and someone did! There's a contest going on for a kindle, so maybe I'll win that too lol. Anything Gag or Lana would be great =D Just look on my list & type in their names. Nothing's really expensive. I wuv yooou

OMG I'm so jealous! I don't think I've gotten anything yet hahaha. :(

Okay sweeeet! When am I getting this for? ;)

OMG I'm so jealous! I don't think I've gotten anything yet hahaha. :(

Okay sweeeet! When am I getting this for? ;)

Just go to the contest section and do all the little challenges. They're not hard, some are to just name a book you like and why, one of them was to just write a comment and they gave away movies lol.

Make a wish list ;3