American Idol

Main Pop Girl

Yusss get into it and tell me who you want to win! And OMG I forgot about that flop song. :stretcher: It sounds catchy though, I'm sure I'll be twerking.

I can't see "Take a Picture" doing that well, but it really does sound like a great shame song to listen to while I'm driving down a small road on a sunny afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...

Supposedly, the entire judging panel has been cut due to the dreadful ratings this season! The only person sticking around is Ryan.

Rumours are going around saying they're trying to get Kelly Clarskon, Jennifer Hudson and either Adam Lambert or Clay Aiken as judges. I have to say though, that judging panel sounds like even more of a disaster than this season's. Everybody loves Kelly and Jennifer would be a hit with the R&B crowd. But Adam and Clay are way too "gay" to be on a show with no other men and only two women. I feel it would turn people off.

If they're going with three people, they should have Kelly, Adam and another guy. Otherwise they should have Kelly, Adam, Jennifer and a country male singer - Phillip Phillips or whatever?

• 3 weeks later...

nobody has time to decode the creepy tongues of girls aloud. you can't hear a word they're saying ever.

Selena Gomez >>>>> girls aloud

Show some respect to the queens. The Flopurdays wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Gods Aloud. You should thank them for paving the way.

• 2 months later...