Lady Gaga Injured; Postpones Shows

trayertrash

Lady Gaga at the Born This Way Ball

Lady Gaga has had to postpone three shows on her Born This Way Ball Tour after a recent health scare. Due to a case of synovitis (severe inflammation of joints), Gaga’s doctor has ordered her to postpone shows in Chicago, Detroit and Hamilton. Gaga took to Twitter today to reveal the news to her fans and express her sadness over not being able to perform.

“There’s an unfortunate announcement coming out right now, concerning myself and the Born This Way Ball. I’m so sorry, I barely know what to say. I’ve been hiding a show injury and chronic pain for sometime now, over the past month it was worsened. I’ve been praying it would heal. I hid it from my staff, I didn’t want to disappoint my amazing fans. However after last nights performance I could not walk and still can’t. To the fans in Chicago, Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. I’m devastated & sad. It will hopefully heal as soon as possible, I hate this. I hate this so much. I love you and I’m sorry.”

The tour is expected to begin again with two back to back shows in Philadelphia on February the 19th and 20th. Make up dates for the shows missed will be announced within the coming weeks.

Get well soon Gaga!

[/html]

I read up on this on wiki and it is a symptom of lupus. Apparently nearly all people with lupus have joint problems! Gaga did say on Larry King that she's been tested borderline positive for lupus so I'm assuming this has to do with that. :( I hope she gets better soon, my poor girl!  <3

UPDATE: LiveNation cancelled the tour, Gaga has a tear in her hip from straining it too much and has to have surgery to fix it (and a lot of downtime) :( MY POOR GIRL OMG <3 she must be so upset and in so much pain.

OMG NOOOOO, this is horrible! The poor girl, touring is like everything to her, she must be so sad. :'( I really hope she's okay and gets the rest she deserves!

• 2 weeks later...

omgggg nooo! :'( you didn't see her? hopefully there'll be a dvd or something!

Nope, my brother had bought me tickets a few days before she announced the tour was canceled. There's rumors of a dvd, so hopefully it's true  :( I missed her the last 2 concerts because of money problems, it suuuucks  :/

Nope, my brother had bought me tickets a few days before she announced the tour was canceled. There's rumors of a dvd, so hopefully it's true  :( I missed her the last 2 concerts because of money problems, it suuuucks  :/

Awwww, that really does suck! :( I feel so bad for you guys! But I'm sure when she tours again the US will be the first place she goes! :)

• 1 year later...

Almost a year till the cancelled show. RIP my chances of seeing gaga again as ft.laturdale is too far for me to travel. Cry for me

:'( I won't be able to see her this year because she's not coming to a city near me & there's no way I'll be able to go 120 miles away to see her. Bitch needs to fucking come to Richmond again. :'(

Archived