U.S. lifts ban on women in frontline combat

trayertrash

THANK YOU!!!!!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/women-allowed-front-line-combat-u-s-military-pentagon-chief-panetta

So proud of my country for taking yet another step for gender equality/military equality. Women can now serve in the front line, something I have protested for several times. Saying a woman can't handle it because of 1. pms 2. they have a pussy or 3. because it's a 'mans job', just shows how unfeministic/sexiest you truly are. Can a woman not work as a doctor because it's 'too hard' can a woman not become CEO because it's 'too hard'? Your 1950's view of women is outdated, irrelevant, and disproven. Women are just as capable as men are with ANY task.

No one is forcing women to go into combat, this is the choice they made, and if they wish to join the front line with OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL soldiers, more power to them!

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

I was surprised when I found out that women weren't allowed to serve in frontline combat.  I guess I just always thought when women will allowed to join the army they were allowed to go into combat along with the men.  Only to find out this wasn't the case for various reasons most of which for me were sexist.  I'm glad that this ban was lifted and that women can now serve in combat situations.  They should of been allowed to do so all along.

I was surprised when I found out that women weren't allowed to serve in frontline combat.  I guess I just always thought when women will allowed to join the army they were allowed to go into combat along with the men.  Only to find out this wasn't the case for various reasons most of which for me were sexist.  I'm glad that this ban was lifted and that women can now serve in combat situations.  They should of been allowed to do so all along.

Read ha paf_2! :hail: