The Walking Dead

trayertrash

OMG! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS TO COME BACK ON!!!! 

If they kill off Michone, Daryl, Maggie or Glenn I will kill some bitches.

I've read the comics, but the show doesn't follow it, which I like! Daryl  & Merle's story line is completely unknown to anyone, since they're not even in the comics. Omg I'm still emotionally distraught over the whole Sophia situation.

the-walking-dead-eye-for-an-eye-poster.jpg

• 1 year later...

Omg how has no one posted in this is over a year?

Contains spoilers from the show & comics, don't read if you aren't caught up

So, I'm pretty sure that Terminus may be a cannibalistic colony. It's the one thing they haven't really talked about/explored on the show. Notice how there were no walkers around? How can that be? Wouldn't they smell the meat Mary was cooking or hear the citizens when they're outside? (Though, they didn't show children, or any other citizens besides Mary, it's kind of obvious there are some given their was artwork hanging up & the sidewalk drawings) At the prison there were always walkers around the fences, how is Terminus preventing the same thing? I'm thinking that they eat the walkers. There's no hint or anything on the show about it right now, but I feel like it has to come into play at some point considering it's talked about several times in the comics, most notably The Hunters & there has to be something wrong with Terminus, because seriously, if the entire group all gets there & it ends up being a utopia there would be more thrill left in the show, so there has to be something more fucked up than Woodbury. If there is a large community in Terminus, eating the walkers has to be their source of meat. I don't see any other way. I mean, they could hunt, but even then, depending on the size of the group, it wouldn't be logical. How would they have enough meat leftover to offer a plate of food to new comers? I didn't see any animals lurking around, so I doubt they have a farm set up (though, there could be, I doubt they've shown all of Terminus)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't believe it's been this long since someone's posted in here! I'm going to be discussing Season 6 spoilers, so don't get shitty with me.

So, it ended with Negan killing someone from their POV and I think I've figured it out. In the comics, Negan kills Glenn and I think this will be one of the few deaths the show keeps the same (so far only 3 deaths have been the same as the comics) 

If you watch this scene you see the victim's pre-bashing POV. The producers have said the start of season 7 will explain that character's POV and the hours leading up to their murder. The four people in the van are Glenn, Daryl, Rosita and Michonne. Negan doesn't kill women or children in the comics and I don't think that's something the show will change since that's a huge part of who Negan is. That leaves just Daryl and Glenn. BUT when Dwight is opening the door, you can clearly see Daryl's head and hand - leaving the only option to be Glenn. Plus, with the positions Michonne and Rosita are in when they're leaving the van it wouldn't make sense for them to have the view of Daryl. 

I was hoping they'd kill off Daryl because at this point I think it would be emotionally necessary for the fans to understand how much they're supposed to hate Negan. The person he kills is supposed to break you to your core. It has to be someone who's been there from the start. It has to be someone loved by everyone. But, with Glenn's dumpster diving escape this season it almost makes too much sense for it to be him. Plus, in order for certain things to happen with Maggie in the future, Glenn needs to die. It's a bit disappointing this seems to be taking the comic route, but either way, the start of season 7 will be heartbreaking. 

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

When will this show end? I need to binge watch it uninterrupted. :morning: 

Well, if we're basing it on the comic, we're only on issue 100 out of the 153 released so far. So I'd say it'll send around 2091. Also, it's better to watch it weekly. It heightens the intensity and love for characters.  :morning: