List of Unreleased Lady Gaga Material

Cypher

Original writer: JumpRopeQueen

so since gaga has like 1 000 000 unreleased things (including videos, songs, tours, etc), i thought i'd make a huge list compiling everything we don't yet have. i'm gonna keep adding to this over the next few days. pleaseee feel free to remind me of anything i've forgotten about!

Songs:

Collaborations:

Kendrick Lamar (Feat. Lady Gaga) - Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe: 'Bitch' was originally a solo song recorded by Kendrick Lamar for his debut studio album, good kid, m.A.A.d city. When he and Gaga collaborated, Gaga added her vocals to the track's chorus. Gaga's version was originally intended for the album, but was not finished in time for the album's release date. The song was later leaked by Gaga via Twitter. You can hear it here.

Kendrick Lamar (Feat. Lady Gaga) - PARTYNAUSEOUS: This song was originally recorded for good kid, m.A.A.d city, and was originally meant to be released onto iTunes before the album release date on September 6th, 2012. Gaga's lyrics in the song are about her experiences regarding Jakarta, where she was forced to cancel a performance of The Born This Way Ball Tour due to strong threats of violence from Islamic extremists. Gaga wished she could "get high with the country" and make peace. She ultimately pulled the song from the album because she "was not willing to compromise musically to the changes his team was making to my music", although went on to suggest that the song would be released in the future.

T.I. (Feat. Lady Gaga) - Lick It: 'Lick It' is a song originally recorded for T.I.'s album King Uncaged (later renamed to No Mercy). T.I. also said that he and Gaga were planning to record some more songs for the album; however, none were released due to Gaga's dissatisfaction with the production.

Britney Spears (Feat. Lady Gaga) - Telephone: ''Telephone' was originally recorded as a demo for Britney Spears in 2008. The song was intended for Circus, but was left off due to the presence of 'Phonography', a thematically similar song. It was then meant to be featured on a Darkchild compilation disc entitled Darkchild Presents: The Writers Vol. 1, although this album went unreleased. When Britney decided to release The Singles Collection in 2010, her team contacted Gaga asking if she would like to be featured on the song, but Gaga was determined to have the song on The Fame Monster. Ultimately, Britney was cut from the song and Gaga asked Beyonc

omg thanks for this! i still have to get to work on the list of unreleased songs, i think it will take ages though!

Mo, I can PM you the HTML breakdown for this thread if you wanna reclaim ownership?

*I'll even start working on that unreleased songs list.

Mo, I can PM you the HTML breakdown for this thread if you wanna reclaim ownership?

*I'll even start working on that unreleased songs list.

Omg you're so flawless. <3 You can if you want, or we can work on it together! I'm a mod so I can always edit your post and add my own things, lmao. But it's up to you!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...