Valeria - Freshly Squeezed (2009)

vondutch

332cec3a5ce0f757377154ad408459ca.375x375

“Freshly Squeezed” is an album by singer and actress Valeria. Prior to its release, she had expressed interest in pursuing a music career, prompting her to embark on the journey as a singer. She released singles such as “Girl I Told You,” which gained popularity after being featured in ‘The Hills,’ and “Ooh La La,” which was featured in the ‘Legally Blonde’ movie soundtrack.

Production on the album began as early as 2007 when both she and Space Cowboy, the producer of most of the tracks, announced that an album was in the works. However, the earliest mention of the album came from one of her friends as an inside joke, as she performed some songs at clubs and shared them with her friends before its official release.

After its release in 2009, she continued to promote her music until she quit as both an artist and singer. The album and all her other music were removed from all platforms. I've attached a link to download the album below, it's a really great, pure FUN listen! Heidi Montag but slightly better. She has the hits! Give her a listen!

FRESHLY SQUEEZED ♥️

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I literally thought of her yesterday for the first time in years when I was listening to old Gaga co-writes and heard Lola. That song was such a banger and Girl I Told Ya was a big moment for me as a Paradiso Girls stan! We must be on the same wavelength!

We know who the real queens are! Let's get those last.fm streams up girls :hottie:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

I just listened to "Do Me Right" again for the first time in like a decade and one comparison I never drew is the sonic similarity from the bridge to the bridge of "Monster"! Does anyone know if she intentionally repurposed that section or was it just a coincidence?