Taylor Swift is a ho

Barbra Manatee Fan

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Not that I really believe Taylor's using cocaine, but this is actually kind of interesting?!? 

Wasn’t there something a while back about a radio DJ who patted her on the ass and she claimed sexual assault? I don’t think she’s the type to let things go.

This suggests to me that if there was nothing in it, she would be threatening to sue the individual on Twitter who started the rumor. Instead all we are getting from her camp is radio silence/ tumbleweeds.  

Apparently, if someone denies allegations about cocaine use, the other party can ask for the alleged user’s hair to be tested in a laboratory as chemical traces of that specific drug migrate to the hair roots of the user and become tattooed in to the hair follicles. If she has taken it, the result of the tests could potentially further incriminate her.

She and her advisers would know this and I suspect this is potentially why she is remaining silent on this issue. Also, most concerts are 90 minutes to 2 hours in duration and performed in context of tours shorter than hers.

She’s a 33 year old woman (long past the hyperactivity of a teenager), when you consider each of her concert dates are in excess of three whole hours in duration and she’s constantly dancing and moving throughout and she has more tour dates to get through than most, it does appear she has superhuman levels of stamina and energy, which does potentially suggest something not entirely natural is going on with her.

I’ve nothing against her (I do wish her more recent material was better). It wouldn’t put me off her if she were a coke head tbh. It’s a whole lot more interesting than whose dick she’s bouncing off on any given month. She needs a Britney head shave or a Madonna ‘Sex’ book moment. This whole ‘America’s Sweetheart’ thing has become cloying.

UGxx23k.jpg

Her most recent hair do, does kind of scream ‘junkie’ to me, plus I think it’s insane that she instructs all stylist’s never to select anything for her that the south could perceive as ‘slutty’.

As a pop star, sooner or later (in her case later) she has a moral obligation to become messy, if this is the beginning of that for her then consider me perched.

In the above picture you can clearly see the iris’s of her eyes which is a sure sign she hadn’t yet powdered her nose at that point.

Edited by Kaiden
  • YAAASSS 1
  • WTF 1