Sextortion Help

365MM

Ugh… i am feeling REALLY embarrassed and stupid right now. Someone just tried to extort me with a sexting conversation! 🤦‍♂️ I said “fuck off” to their demands, deleted my insta, blocked their number, reported the profile to the app, and am waiting for a call-back from the police to file a case. Still, ugh. I know this happens to a lot of people but right now I’m feeling like crap and could use a kind word from you all 😭

You mean they're asking you for money or something or they'll leak the conversation? Did you send pics or videos or anything like that to them?

I wouldn't worry about it too much honestly babe...I've had people threaten everything from blackmail to murder if they see me on the streets over Grindr and it never comes to anything :stretcher: I know it's scary but I really don't think they're powerful or smart enough to make anything bad happen to you. I know you'll be fine! <3 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Leaving said:

You mean they're asking you for money or something or they'll leak the conversation? Did you send pics or videos or anything like that to them?

I wouldn't worry about it too much honestly babe...I've had people threaten everything from blackmail to murder if they see me on the streets over Grindr and it never comes to anything :stretcher: I know it's scary but I really don't think they're powerful or smart enough to make anything bad happen to you. I know you'll be fine! <3 

Thank you! ❤️ yeah, i was sexting someone i met on a dating app and sent a dick pic. Then they messaged saying if i didn’t send them $500 they’d send the conversation to my family, friends (from insta), and work. 

I’m not super worried (except for work) because i don’t have any family or friends on insta… except for this woman i’m seeing 🤦‍♂️ so yeah…that’s a little awkward. We’re both non-monogamous but it’s still embarrassing if she gets sent something. Maybe. 

Trying to keep calm but it is stressing me out and I needed someone to talk to. My wife is going through some things of her own (also dealing with me seeing other people) and this would only throw things on the rocks. 

On a lighter note- a little miffed they only wanted $500 for my dick pic! 😠 why did they low-ball the blackmail. It’s worth more! 😂

1 minute ago, Ice Prince said:

Ugh, such a shame to hear that! If you were able to delete your profile and block their number, it's likely it will stop there (hopefully). Hope you're safe and may they stay away from you!

I did and haven’t heard anything more from them yet! Thanks for the support! ❤️

• Like 1

Own it! Let them threaten or leak whatever. It’s what I’d do and you did the right thing going to the police and hopefully they’ll find whoever did this to you and charge them. You’re not the only one sexting or having sex etc. They’re a bad person not you. Head up mate 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tajd said:

Own it! Let them threaten or leak whatever. It’s what I’d do and you did the right thing going to the police and hopefully they’ll find whoever did this to you and charge them. You’re not the only one sexting or having sex etc. They’re a bad person not you. Head up mate 

Exactly! I’ve been stressed, but the more I think about it and read your guys’ support- I’m content with how I handled it. The anxiety of not knowing if/when it might be leaked is still in the back of my mind but out of my hands. You’re right- I did nothing wrong and they’re the criminals I won’t submit to.

Also, I wonder if they might have been using some unaware woman’s profile pictures. No nudes of her but still. They might be hurting someone else in this all too. 

Thank you! ❤️

Once they started their extortion rant I didn’t reply until after I had screenshot everything I could- I’m happy with my conclusion to the conversation (below) 😁

AFFC8CCE-70D5-4B5B-88A8-D8A6956BF5FD.png

1 hour ago, 365MM said:

Exactly! I’ve been stressed, but the more I think about it and read your guys’ support- I’m content with how I handled it. The anxiety of not knowing if/when it might be leaked is still in the back of my mind but out of my hands. You’re right- I did nothing wrong and they’re the criminals I won’t submit to.

Also, I wonder if they might have been using some unaware woman’s profile pictures. No nudes of her but still. They might be hurting someone else in this all too. 

Thank you! ❤️

Once they started their extortion rant I didn’t reply until after I had screenshot everything I could- I’m happy with my conclusion to the conversation (below) 😁

AFFC8CCE-70D5-4B5B-88A8-D8A6956BF5FD.png

Love your response "Fuck off" well done with that response short, sweet and simple 

Edited by tajd
  • YAAASSS 1

On 1/5/2023 at 3:14 PM, 365MM said:

Thank you! ❤️ yeah, i was sexting someone i met on a dating app and sent a dick pic. Then they messaged saying if i didn’t send them $500 they’d send the conversation to my family, friends (from insta), and work. 

I’m not super worried (except for work) because i don’t have any family or friends on insta… except for this woman i’m seeing 🤦‍♂️ so yeah…that’s a little awkward. We’re both non-monogamous but it’s still embarrassing if she gets sent something. Maybe. 

Trying to keep calm but it is stressing me out and I needed someone to talk to. My wife is going through some things of her own (also dealing with me seeing other people) and this would only throw things on the rocks. 

On a lighter note- a little miffed they only wanted $500 for my dick pic! 😠 why did they low-ball the blackmail. It’s worth more! 😂

Honestly if it's just a dick pic I wouldn't even worry! No one would even be able to recognise that as you if your face isn't in it and even if they did recognise you I don't think anyone would think poorly of you for sending dick pics in 2022.

Judging by the messages they sent you I somehow get the idea this is some 40 year old man in Mumbai rather than an actual woman so I'm entirely sure they are using someone else's pics sadly...I love that they're threatening to send your dick pic to the media as well as if the local news is going to make a whole story about the size of your penis :cackle: 

Either way it's been a few days now and it sounds like nothing has happened so I'm sure you're out of the woods! <3 

• LMAO 1