Britney calls out former assistant Felicia Culotta and others who took part in documentaries about her instead of actually helping

camilareal

Fh-I-e-Kr-XEAAZv-Tz.jpg

Fh-I-e-Ko-WIAEKip-I.jpg

Fh-I-e-Kt-WYAEEcbg.jpg

Felicia a liar ? I can't believe it.
Once again Britney seems to have memory loss or want attention.

I am so tired of her immaturity and her acting like a dumb child.

Everything she managed to do since she is free is to lose her children again and show the world she does really have a big problem and look ridiculous :/ 

• Like 1

I love Britney but I understand why this is exhausting for some people. It's clear she has a lot of rage and for some reason letting it out on Instagram is her preferred method of therapy.

I can sort of understand why she might have been annoyed about Felicia and others staying quiet for the whole conservatorship, but at the same time what did she want them to do? If Britney herself was so manipulated by her family then she should understand that others around her would have been as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leaving said:

I love Britney but I understand why this is exhausting for some people. It's clear she has a lot of rage and for some reason letting it out on Instagram is her preferred method of therapy.

I can sort of understand why she might have been annoyed about Felicia and others staying quiet for the whole conservatorship, but at the same time what did she want them to do? If Britney herself was so manipulated by her family then she should understand that others around her would have been as well.

MTE. But, at the same time, I think years of torment by her father and those he chosen to keep around him has clouded her judgment on a lot of things, and I am sure the PTSD still exists for her.

• Like 1

What i like on this forum is that members can really share their thoughts without being banned. Freedom of expression. I appreciate.
On exhale, all members not supporting Britney and thinking differently have been banned. More than 200 accounts banned or restricted from posting since january. Jordan really disappointed me with this attitude. Some good members are now gone and i don't understand why fans are acting this way. What a strange world. 🤔

Edited by 911
  • YAAASSS 1

On 11/11/2022 at 4:54 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

MTE. But, at the same time, I think years of torment by her father and those he chosen to keep around him has clouded her judgment on a lot of things, and I am sure the PTSD still exists for her.

Absolutely. For some reason people on Instagram seem to think that now she's out of the conservatorship everything will be magically perfect in her life without realising it will take her years of work to get over the things she's been through...I think at this point we should be glad she's doing as well as she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

On 11/12/2022 at 7:50 AM, 911 said:

What i like on this forum is that members can really share their thoughts without being banned. Freedom of expression. I appreciate.
On exhale, all members not supporting Britney and thinking differently have been banned. More than 200 accounts banned or restricted from posting since january. Jordan really disappointed me with this attitude. Some good members are now gone and i don't understand why fans are acting this way. What a strange world. 🤔

People should be allowed to express their opinions. If they're going to have rules like that they should be banning everyone with negative thoughts about any artist :vacuum: Although Jordan seems to have a personal connection to Britney and I'm sure he knows more than he's letting on about this whole thing

7 hours ago, Leaving said:

Absolutely. For some reason people on Instagram seem to think that now she's out of the conservatorship everything will be magically perfect in her life without realising it will take her years of work to get over the things she's been through...I think at this point we should be glad she's doing as well as she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mhmm. It's a catch-22 almost, because while I am happy she has platforms to use her voice... at times, I wish she wouldn't be as vocal as she is. But, on the flip, I just want her to be able to air out her shit like everyone else gets to.

• Sad 1

On 11/11/2022 at 12:50 PM, 911 said:

Yes what I hate the most about other pop  interested forums is the amount of censorship they employ on their members if you don’t follow the heard. Places like Popjustice are just as shitty. Cannot stand how Peter allows the social justice crowd to police speech especially when it only benefits them, bunch of thin skin hypocrites. The amount of bullying from fags and trannies, inserting their personal issues when the conversation gets more opinionated and doesn’t stay objective. It’s unreal and I wish all those older members would have their account demoted. You can hardly talk about pop artist personal lives or criticize them when someone starts screeching about being the moral police for the thread. I’m glad Britney is speaking her mind. She is a legend and will eventually get through her grief once she destroys her family, lol. I hope she redirects her anger and nukes then from space cause they won’t be able to handle it.

Edited by DiEEnE

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

For how sad all this Britney situation might be, the comments under her last ig post in support of her sister are pure genius

Silly fans with dumb comments and dumb conspiracies bullying an innocent ?

Edited by camilareal