Are you guys excited for the Orphan 2: First Kill?

AmandaLepore

Besides there being something wrong with Esther I've always wondered what her end game was cuz it seems like she always wants to kill the wife and the rest of the children, but then tries to seduce the husband. If all she's after is a sugar daddy just make an OF account girl and you'd have an infinite pool to choose from + money pouring in.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

3 minutes ago, Bambi101 said:

Besides there being something wrong with Esther I've always wondered what her end game was cuz it seems like she always wants to kill the wife and the rest of the children, but then tries to seduce the husband. If all she's after is a sugar daddy just make an OF account girl and you'd have an infinite pool to choose from + money pouring in.

Honestly tho. Esther needs to get that coin and stop Diggin graves 

• LMAO 1

I pretty enjoyed The Orphan, even if not the best horror movie ever, it was pretty disturbing and you ended up empathizing with mummy and start wishing to see Esther dead asap. 

Not sure about this forthcoming prequel where Esther should be supposed to be 10 years younger played by the same actress 10 years older from where we left. 

Age and appearance are not quite a detail in this movie...