The 2000s R&B-pop

The 80s synth pop

The 90s pop

The 2000s pop punk/rock

The late 2000s/early 2010s electro-club pop

Mid 2010s tropical-EDM pop

The late 2010s trap-pop

And any other

In my case, I have an obsession with the electropop-speakers blower-made for the club- era, I love that era, especially the sidechain razor bass synths, I love them. Sadly I couldn't get to enjoy it properly because I was young then.

And the 2000s pop punk, oh God, those guitars and that aesthetic in general, I love it! As well as that alternative rock-influenced pop with those distorted guitars, such a great era, but again sadly I couldn't enjoy that because I'm a 2000s kid so of course I wasn't able to enjoy it on their peak.

But what's y'all fave era out of every pop music trends? Feel free to recommend some buried underrated gems of the era you like the most!  

Edited by Kristian Karlsson
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Leaving said:

I grew up during the 2008 - 2012 pop era with Gaga, Katy, Kesha, Britney and all the rest so I have a special place in my heart for that! But I'm also really into early 2000s pop punk, late 90s R&B and of course 80s synth-pop :hail: 

Literally this verbatim.

And I was so devastated once the indie pop Lorde era started because the songs were all so damn boring. Also, I have a strong dislike for helium-esque cursive singing a la Halsey.

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

On 2/25/2022 at 1:06 AM, Bambi101 said:

Literally this verbatim.

And I was so devastated once the indie pop Lorde era started because the songs were all so damn boring. Also, I have a strong dislike for helium-esque cursive singing a la Halsey.

Literally read my mind :hail: I don't mind some of Lorde's songs but it's sad that the trend now is all for dark and moody stuff. Not a fan of Halsey's voice either, or the "indie" style of singing that people like Angus and Julia Stone popularized

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 year later...