RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars Season 6

365MM

So apparently All Stars season 6 is exclusively in Paramount Plus for some reason?!

I feel like Ru is getting greedy! Easy enough to buy all the other seasons on Amazon! Then my wife convinced us we also need to subscribe to WOW presents for the international versions. Fine, it’s like $3 a month and they’ve been bizarre enough to go through. 

But Paramount plus too? No. I can’t. Never watch unofficial video, does anyone have a link/recommendations for the ongoing  All-stars 6?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 365MM said:

So apparently All Stars season 6 is exclusively in Paramount Plus for some reason?!

I feel like Ru is getting greedy! Easy enough to buy all the other seasons on Amazon! Then my wife convinced us we also need to subscribe to WOW presents for the international versions. Fine, it’s like $3 a month and they’ve been bizarre enough to go through. 

But Paramount plus too? No. I can’t. Never watch unofficial video, does anyone have a link/recommendations for the ongoing  All-stars 6?

https://fmovies.app/tv/watch-rupauls-drag-race-all-stars-online-38509

I have used this a few times, however it takes some time for the site to catch up to what has aired.

This post on Reddit is my go-to for anything Drag Race.

https://old.reddit.com/r/DownUnderTV/comments/mtyqbi/the_fracking_big_drag_post_bimini_parttwolash/?

Here is the folder link for all of the All Stars seasons, including 6 updates are usually done by Saturday, as I believe it airs on Fridays:

https://mega.nz/folder/B3wEDTLD#fNS0qaqdh9uEiRaI1Am27g/folder/ZvYB0Soa

Edited by Volcanion
  • Like 1

At this point I've kinda given up on Drag Race...I always watch the first three episodes of every new season, then I get bored and sidetracked by another new season coming out somewhere else in the world and I end up never finishing :stretcher: But I'll be interested to see who wins!

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

At this point I've kinda given up on Drag Race...I always watch the first three episodes of every new season, then I get bored and sidetracked by another new season coming out somewhere else in the world and I end up never finishing :stretcher: But I'll be interested to see who wins!

The last season I genuinely watched was the one Bianca Del Rio won.. and last one I actually watched with any kind of watching was Sasha Velour's season.

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The last season I genuinely watched was the one Bianca Del Rio won.. and last one I actually watched with any kind of watching was Sasha Velour's season.

I think I might have kept going for a few more seasons...Maybe until Yvie won? After that it's all just a blur to me and I genuinely can't remember who was in what season :stretcher: 

12 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

I think I might have kept going for a few more seasons...Maybe until Yvie won? After that it's all just a blur to me and I genuinely can't remember who was in what season :stretcher: 

I don't know who that is, haha. I just felt like between Viacom's control of the franchise, moving from Logo to VH1 and seemingly casting the same-kind of male on the competition was boring for me.

• Like 1

It does sometimes blur, and I can’t place %90 of the names or faces to their season or success anymore! You never know when an amazing look is gonna come up though- kinda rekindles my faith to keep going even through slogs of it lol.

• Like 1