[REQ] Tina Arena photoshoot

808Dream

Hi folks, I recently lost one of my HD where I had stored some ultra old but beautiful photoshoots

One that I really liked was a Tina Arena photoshoot that was taken on a Paris roof. 

There's no way to find it in a decent quality sadly, so I was wondering if anyone happened to have it. 

These some of those takes i  could find in pretty poor quality. 

ta41a.jpg

b3681c795ae16892fef7f3f1d867d4c9.jpg

Tina-Arena-0029.jpg

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Hi folks, I recently lost one of my HD where I had stored some ultra old but beautiful photoshoots

One that I really liked was a Tina Arena photoshoot that was taken on a Paris roof. 

There's no way to find it in a decent quality sadly, so I was wondering if anyone happened to have it. 

These some of those takes i  could find in pretty poor quality. 

ta41a.jpg

b3681c795ae16892fef7f3f1d867d4c9.jpg

Tina-Arena-0029.jpg

There's always a way to find stuff.  Well. Maybe.  :).  Do you know who the photographer Was?  Or perhaps, what the name of the photoshoot for this was.  I'd be happy to give it a try finding these for you, if you can help with a little more info?  :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

There's always a way to find stuff.  Well. Maybe.  :).  Do you know who the photographer Was?  Or perhaps, what the name of the photoshoot for this was.  I'd be happy to give it a try finding these for you, if you can help with a little more info?  :)

Yay thanks!

I truly don't remember, maybe the photographer was in the tags of the old files I had, I hardly found those pix googling these keywords 'Tina arena Paris roof' 'Tina arena guitar'. 

The shoot is truly old like1999 2000, that's why it's hard, it was hard finding the HQ even 10 years ago when I managed to track them down. 

I've also tried yandex which is great for images but didn't find the HQ I had

40 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

Yay thanks!

I truly don't remember, maybe the photographer was in the tags of the old files I had, I hardly found those pix googling these keywords 'Tina arena Paris roof' 'Tina arena guitar'. 

The shoot is truly old like1999 2000, that's why it's hard, it was hard finding the HQ even 10 years ago when I managed to track them down. 

I've also tried yandex which is great for images but didn't find the HQ I had

Ok.  I will ask around and see what I can come up with.  No promises.  But I do enjoy the hunt.  :)

• YAAASSS 1