gone

Suga

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2020 at 9:35 AM, F.K.A. Glamleska said:

Did anyone ever figure out what the actual title of 'TSOB 1 Woz' is supposed to be or is that just what it is? Lmaooo

I think it's maybe meant to be 'TSYB' as in 'The Stronger You Become'? And I'm assuming Woz is the producer and 1 is just saying it's the first demo.

It honestly has a lot of potential, I'd love to hear a finished version of it!

On 7/24/2020 at 9:18 AM, Skinny Legend said:

I think it's maybe meant to be 'TSYB' as in 'The Stronger You Become'? And I'm assuming Woz is the producer and 1 is just saying it's the first demo.

It honestly has a lot of potential, I'd love to hear a finished version of it!

Interesting... okay well it's getting that temporary title cause the title 'TSOB 1 Woz' really throws off the look of the tracklist. LMAOOOO

• Like 1

I downloaded a huge batch of the leaks a few years ago but only started listening to this two days ago.

I'm blown away by the quality! Theres a fantastic (and nearly fully produced?) album hidden in all these songs. Summer Of 99 could've been a huge hit for them.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Joan said:

These flops are reuniting for an album?

My friend.  If they are flops?  Then you must be the President of their Fan Club.  I mean, everything you do or say, Flops.  Now that's funny right there. 

King.jpg

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

7 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

My friend.  If they are flops?  Then you must be the President of their Fan Club.  I mean, everything you do or say, Flops.  Now that's funny right there. 

King.jpg

My friend I am disgusted that they still exist. Only good songs is too lost

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...