Jump to content

EVA SIMONS - UNRELEASED ALBUM (EVA NEEDS YOUR HELP)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted this on the PHF discord but here's the rips from my Soundcloud PRO account (no one DM me to rip things for them cause I'm not doing it lmaooo) since the audio is a bit higher quality. http

She better share a few songs regardless if she wins top 3. How long does this competition take until the end of the year? You can vote once a month.

edited

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

She has some bops! These are probably her biggest hits:

But this is really good too:

 

OMG! I remember Take Over Control, but I never knew who it was because it was one of those songs I forgot when I was younger that I used to love.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2020 at 5:21 AM, GrotesquelyFamous said:

OMG! I remember Take Over Control, but I never knew who it was because it was one of those songs I forgot when I was younger that I used to love.

I feel you! :cackle: It was a huge hit here but I bet 99% of people wouldn't know who sang it!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 10:01 PM, Skinny Legend said:

I feel you! :cackle: It was a huge hit here but I bet 99% of people wouldn't know who sang it!

Australian, can confirm this. My brother knew who she was instantly when I said "the chick who sang Take Over Control".

I've been fantasizing what the full versions of You're The Gold and Overdose have sounded like for years. Kind of surreal to finally hear them.

If anyone follows her on her socials, can you please ask her to put up fully mastered versions of all her songs with a donate button or, hell, even a price. I would totally pay for her first two albums worth of mastered demos and I'm sure plenty of peeps here would too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EVA-LUTION said:

Australian, can confirm this. My brother knew who she was instantly when I said "the chick who sang Take Over Control".

I've been fantasizing what the full versions of You're The Gold and Overdose have sounded like for years. Kind of surreal to finally hear them.

If anyone follows her on her socials, can you please ask her to put up fully mastered versions of all her songs with a donate button or, hell, even a price. I would totally pay for her first two albums worth of mastered demos and I'm sure plenty of peeps here would too.

I'm Australian too! :cackle: Only us 90s Australian kids will know about the wonders of Eva Simons and Wynter Gordon. ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...