Logging, Azurada...

AZHR

Good evening! I'm Azurada, but y'all can call me "Azhr". I am an amateur mixer of sort in music, and a stan of a good amount of artists such us Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Kesha, Taylor Swift, etc. etc.

I am new to Pop forums like this and would love to meet new friends here, or people to collab with, as well as to talk about common interests. I hope purple won't be an issue for you guys since it will be my default text colour - wanting to try out an appropriate font as well, but I digress.

Any non-personal question is welcome and would gladly be answered as much as possible. See 'ya!

6 hours ago, Tweener said:

Hi! Where are you from? How old are you?

Nice to meet you☺️ 

I'm from Japan but decided to live with my mum in Australia on my birthday. I'm 18.

It's nice to meet you, too. So you Liked/Reposted one of my uploads/leaks on SoundCloud. ?

On 9/20/2019 at 1:46 AM, AZHR said:

I'm from Japan but decided to live with my mum in Australia on my birthday. I'm 18.

It's nice to meet you, too. So you Liked/Reposted one of my uploads/leaks on SoundCloud. ?

Not sure hahahah, but maybe :)

It's nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy this place❤️

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Not sure hahahah, but maybe :)

It's nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy this place❤️

My SoundCloud account is AZHR. Got notified a "Tweener" account has liked one of my uploads.

Archived